House of Fraud by waffle House

Lovin_boi

52 minutes ago, LarsarisN said:

9963c50ec4a5a8d02ecaa9d20ad569d1-png.jpg?width=400&height=212

Thanks for not addressing anyones concerns or questions llo and lovin!
rather amusing.

I had addressed all relevent concerns raised by all dignitive guests on my post in dms but we don't consider WH govt opinions because they have lose their accountability, honesty and all ethics.

Edited by Lovin_boi

As a new AA leader and someone who has merged a couple of times, I will stand up for Waffle House here lol... Not that they seem to need it.

An alliance is responsible for the actions of its members. If some of your members hit Waffle House, Waffle House is in the right to retaliate against your alliance.

Alliances have no obligations to their enemies. If you gave them your bank, that's on you. Waffle House has no imperative to fund your... war effort against them? Am I misunderstanding that you're attacking WH and expecting them to return your deposits... but shocked they want reps from the money they already have?

An alliance's bank doesn't belong to you just because you merged. That tax money didn't come from your nations. If your bank couldn't cover the rebuild then that should've been addressed before merging, and if that was a deal-breaker then say so.

• Upvote 6

On 2/5/2022 at 2:08 PM, Lovin_boi said:

Okay as an outsiders, let me see if i got this right. The Future planned to merge into the Waffle House, as part of this they transfered their bank to the Waffle House, bit of a  strange choice to start with to be honest. Personally i wouldn't have tranfered the bank before i had gotten two of my guys in the door with bank access, or one depending on the alliance size. 
But i am guessing The Future have either an crappy offshore or no offshore at all so it would make atleast some amount of sense to depend on Waffle House expertise.

After this tranfer a war broke out, and somehow your two alliances ended up on different sides? This seems like an extreme failure for the foreign departments in both alliances. Agreeing on a common FA policy should be kinda the first step to a merger as i see it. 
This really should be something Waffle house should have insisted on. 

But alright let say neither alliance expected a war to break out. 
But then it does, and the merger get put on hold for the war i take it? Probably also a stupid move if your bank was already transfered. 

But then we come at a bit of controvisal part, Waffle House refugees to hand back The Future bank so they handicapped in the war. Did the Future's member hit Waffle House before or after this block of the money flow?

If it was before, i can understand why the Future would be pissed, as Waffle House would have essential stolen their bank, while weakning their own future members? 
But if the Waffle House got hit by members of The Future first, then it more understandable that Waffle House stand on freezing the bank. While The Future milcome would then be at fault. 
And might hint at not everyone in the future was behind the merger. But dialog should probably have been oppended here to sort stuff out. Like a NAP for the rest of the war. 

I wouldn't fault Waffle House if they planned to end the merger here, but they really should have handed back the bank to not harm their own repuation if that was the case. 
I am guessing what the Future as a mirco has in the bank isen't really worth the reputation cost.  

But alright war ends, the plans for a merger get given the go ahead to continue, but Waffle House is unwilling to pay for the rebuild of the future, while still holding their bank.
That is a shit move to be honest, Waffle House should really have been willing to use the Future own funds to rebuild them, if they where planning on a full merger, not doing so would only cause trouble in the long run and cut down their own income. 

tenor (1).gif

On 2/8/2022 at 10:40 AM, Zim said:

Okay as an outsiders, let me see if i got this right. The Future planned to merge into the Waffle House, as part of this they transfered their bank to the Waffle House, bit of a  strange choice to start with to be honest. Personally i wouldn't have tranfered the bank before i had gotten two of my guys in the door with bank access, or one depending on the alliance size. 
But i am guessing The Future have either an crappy offshore or no offshore at all so it would make atleast some amount of sense to depend on Waffle House expertise.

After this tranfer a war broke out, and somehow your two alliances ended up on different sides? This seems like an extreme failure for the foreign departments in both alliances. Agreeing on a common FA policy should be kinda the first step to a merger as i see it. 
This really should be something Waffle house should have insisted on. 

But alright let say neither alliance expected a war to break out. 
But then it does, and the merger get put on hold for the war i take it? Probably also a stupid move if your bank was already transfered. 

But then we come at a bit of controvisal part, Waffle House refugees to hand back The Future bank so they handicapped in the war. Did the Future's member hit Waffle House before or after this block of the money flow?

If it was before, i can understand why the Future would be pissed, as Waffle House would have essential stolen their bank, while weakning their own future members? 
But if the Waffle House got hit by members of The Future first, then it more understandable that Waffle House stand on freezing the bank. While The Future milcome would then be at fault. 
And might hint at not everyone in the future was behind the merger. But dialog should probably have been oppended here to sort stuff out. Like a NAP for the rest of the war. 

I wouldn't fault Waffle House if they planned to end the merger here, but they really should have handed back the bank to not harm their own repuation if that was the case. 
I am guessing what the Future as a mirco has in the bank isen't really worth the reputation cost.  

But alright war ends, the plans for a merger get given the go ahead to continue, but Waffle House is unwilling to pay for the rebuild of the future, while still holding their bank.
That is a shit move to be honest, Waffle House should really have been willing to use the Future own funds to rebuild them, if they where planning on a full merger, not doing so would only cause trouble in the long run and cut down their own income. 

Just saw this now - your information is almost completely wrong, so I won't fault you for viewing us as the bad guys here. Let me summarize it.

-Llojsa has a hissy fit and leaves the alliance, poaches about a dozen people, and makes his own alliance.
-After two or so months, we make amends and he merges The Future back into us. As part of the agreement, our banks were combined, which is pretty standard during a merge. The fact that the merge went through during a global was a coincidence and didn't actually affect anything related to the logistics/terms of the merge, other than me not wanting to pay for damages Future sustained while they were on the other side of a global. I was overruled on that, by the way.
-Llojsa's friend Lovin Boi becomes a chronic problem within the alliance, inciting instability and generally pissing people off. Eventually, he was kicked from the alliance after a freakout in our general member chat over a grant being delayed for a few hours. He was sent his holdings. 
-After Lovin is kicked, Llojsa has a meltdown and leaves. He was also sent his holdings.
-After leaving, Llojsa declared war on our econ department, apparently not realizing that he would be countered. He formed his own alliance and began poaching members again. He was unable to secure a protectorate, and we've cycled him since that point because of his refusal to peace.

After leaving for the second time, he demanded 3b, a figure that he obviously was not getting for a couple reasons.

1) He claimed that 3b was the value of Future's bank - in reality much less than this was transferred to WH's bank.
2) Much of that money was comprised of the personal holdings of Llojsa and Kuchi. He was requesting 3b ON TOP of holdings that had already been sent, evidently not realizing that the money he had offshored with Borg included his personal holdings.
3) When The Future merged into Waffle House, it was agreed that our banks were merged - therefore, he had no claim to any non-holdings money from Future's bank.
4) He literally left and declared war on us...why the hell would we fund his war effort?

I wrote way more than I wanted to there for a week old post, but oh well. This should clear things up. 

• Upvote 2

unknown_3_1_65.png