Jump to content

Ground attack with ground control did not destroy any planes


whiskerz
 Share

Recommended Posts

This is my last 2 ground attacks in the war. As you can see I have Ground control. I did not destroy any planes and he has 2076 planes as we sit right now. Any ideas ? 

 

 

 

02/04/2022 08:01 pm

Nice guy Whiskerz of Arfcom ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Nazara led by Nizam Adrienne and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Nice guy Whiskerz's forces lost 13,233 soldiers and 640 tanks, while Nizam Adrienne's defenders lost 32,408 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 224.43 infrastructure in the city of Crescencia and 0 improvements. Because Arfcom had Ground Control, they were able to raid Nazara's airfields. Arfcom's tanks destroyed 163 aircraft in the attack. Nice guy Whiskerz stole $1,778,335.41 in the attack.

02/05/2022 12:01 am

Nice guy Whiskerz of Arfcom ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Nazara led by Nizam Adrienne and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Nice guy Whiskerz's forces lost 13,445 soldiers and 650 tanks, while Nizam Adrienne's defenders lost 28,711 soldiers and 0 tanks. The attack destroyed 220.54 infrastructure in the city of Esperanza and 0 improvements. Nice guy Whiskerz stole $1,724,713.23 in the attack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whiskerz said:

Arfcom's tanks destroyed 163 aircraft in the attack

Are you saying that the number of aircraft did not decrease from the pre-attack numbers? Because it shows right here that you did destroy some aircraft. As for the other attack, the only way I could explain it (outside of, obviously, a bug) would be that you lost ground control in all of your wars. Hope this maybe helps?

  • Thanks 1

Jacob Knox

Federation of Knox

Advisor, Aurora

Former Head of Military Affairs, Aurora

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The bottom attack was my last attack just after day change 

2 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

Are you saying that the number of aircraft did not decrease from the pre-attack numbers? Because it shows right here that you did destroy some aircraft. As for the other attack, the only way I could explain it (outside of, obviously, a bug) would be that you lost ground control in all of your wars. Hope this maybe helps?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whiskerz said:

The bottom attack was my last attack just after day change 

 

Yes, I know. I'm saying that you may have lost ground control in the four hours between your attacks. And after some investigating, it looks like you did because of this enemy attack:

02/04/2022 11:09 pm

Something or Other Insert Name Here of Clogged Up Toilet ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Arfcom led by Nice guy Whiskerz and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Something or Other Insert Name Here's forces lost 26,841 soldiers and 1,638 tanks, while Nice guy Whiskerz's defenders lost 48,363 soldiers and 3,320 tanks. The attack destroyed 84.49 infrastructure in the city of City 12 and 0 improvements. Something or Other Insert Name Here stole $0.00 in the attack.

If anyone gets an IT ground attack on you, then you lose ground control in all of your active wars. That's what happened here.

  • Like 1

Jacob Knox

Federation of Knox

Advisor, Aurora

Former Head of Military Affairs, Aurora

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

Yes, I know. I'm saying that you may have lost ground control in the four hours between your attacks. And after some investigating, it looks like you did because of this enemy attack:

02/04/2022 11:09 pm

Something or Other Insert Name Here of Clogged Up Toilet ordered a ground attack upon the nation of Arfcom led by Nice guy Whiskerz and eliminated 10 Resistance. The attack was an immense triumph. Something or Other Insert Name Here's forces lost 26,841 soldiers and 1,638 tanks, while Nice guy Whiskerz's defenders lost 48,363 soldiers and 3,320 tanks. The attack destroyed 84.49 infrastructure in the city of City 12 and 0 improvements. Something or Other Insert Name Here stole $0.00 in the attack.

If anyone gets an IT ground attack on you, then you lose ground control in all of your active wars. That's what happened here.

 

 

Okay Thanks

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.