Introduce Anti Air and Underwater Warfare

Vincent

Maybe we can add another two new category to our military list

Anti Aircraft - this will allow the small nation or those who do not intend to have airplanes to defend against air raids. And take down those planes without the need to have airforce itself

Underwater - Submarine - This is to counter the naval blockade . So even without a navy we can still prevent a blockade or to damage the enemy's navy.

I see a few issues with the anti-aircraft idea, the main part is to make them work as intended they'd have to be relatively cheap to make it worthwhile for small nations to not just buy aircraft in the first place. Because of this you'll see people who will buy large amounts of aircraft and then large amounts of anti-aircraft, it essentially becomes a 2v1 with the aircraft and AA guns working together, this is going to drop the value of aircraft simply because the resources to buy them is expensive and a lot more of them will be getting destroyed; they just wouldn't be worth it anymore. To an extent they would so you could do infra damage instead of forcing beige but war already puts a huge strain on a nations money and resources, do we need to make that even worse?

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

We already have some anti-air mechanism, it's called Ground Control

And how do you exactly build those thing? Putting in new improvement just for that seems redundant, and building them from the existing ones (drydocks and air bases) are just meaningless.

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

Unless you add Bombers into the game to stop the AA guns, the AA guns would be too Over powered. Aircraft would be worthless. Why own Aircraft if I can have a ton of AA guns. And making them expensive would make them inaccessible by smaller nation. And then we are back to square one.

Fire is nice eh?

I don't agree with this idea because, most people who have a navy/air force will most likely not be in the war range as somebody that doesn't. If you can't afford to buy a navy/air force that's your problem.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I don't agree with this idea because, most people who have a navy/air force will most likely not be in the war range as somebody that doesn't. If you can't afford to buy a navy/air force that's your problem.

Clearly you never had to deal with a very determined raider then. There was an alliance called Red Guards with someone called DEMON as its spearhead, and he could afford two cities of nothing but power plants and lots barracks and factories, a couple of airforce bases, and two drydocks. He funded all that from raiding alone, and boy did he owned everyone around his range hard. His heyday was when he's at 50 NS range, and by that point most nations with commerce/resource build can't even dream to build a single full airforce base without some serious funding.

Yeah it's OOT, but I just want to tell you that that logic couldn't be more wrong. He should be at your war range at the moment, but he has 500 tanks, 5 spies, and like 3 ships. Can you afford all that? Good thing he got greedy and buffed himself up, putting himself at everyone's range lol

Back to topic... This suggestion could definitely use more thoughts put in it

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

Clearly you never had to deal with a very determined raider then. There was an alliance called Red Guards with someone called DEMON as its spearhead, and he could afford two cities of nothing but power plants and lots barracks and factories, a couple of airforce bases, and two drydocks. He funded all that from raiding alone, and boy did he owned everyone around his range hard. His heyday was when he's at 50 NS range, and by that point most nations with commerce/resource build can't even dream to build a single full airforce base without some serious funding.

Yeah it's OOT, but I just want to tell you that that logic couldn't be more wrong. He should be at your war range at the moment, but he has 500 tanks, 5 spies, and like 3 ships. Can you afford all that? Good thing he got greedy and buffed himself up, putting himself at everyone's range lol

Back to topic... This suggestion could definitely use more thoughts put in it

Yes but do you think that is gonna happen just because of 1 nation? I've dealt with DEMON in the past. But I still don't agree with it, if you can't afford it yet then you should wait. Period.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk