Simple QoL update: Missile & Nuke stats

Ketya

16 hours ago, Ketya said:

Is it possible to add another line there showing missiles & nukes shot down by iron dome and vital defense?

it is a fun stat to be aware of.

50747761-DC10-4AB6-B992-FE288697D211.jpeg

Both one's own missiles/nukes shot down by an opponent's Iron Dome/Vital Defence, AND missiles/nukes that one's nation shot down?

Maybe a general stat of Nukes/Missiles destroyed, that would encompass nukes/missiles shot down by you and sabotaged by your spies.

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Both one's own missiles/nukes shot down by an opponent's Iron Dome/Vital Defence, AND missiles/nukes that one's nation shot down?

For nukes/missiles launched that were shot down, this could be included in parentheses next to the number launched, example:

Say, I launched 10 nukes, and 2 were shot down by VDS, my stat would look like this: "Launched: 10 (2)"

As for incorporating the amount of nukes/missiles lost to spy sabotage, I don't know how to go about doing that, but I also feel like that's a stat nobody would want on their nation page anyway..

Look up to the sky above~