Bjorn Ironside's cheating

Utter Nutter

Should Bjorn Ironside be punished?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. This is a poll to see what the player base thinks of Bjorn Ironside's cheating

• he should be banned
    • he should be forgiven

Bjorn Ironside, known today as Elijah Mikaelson was caught cheating and selling PW cash for irl money. The alledged earnings are said to be over three thousand dollars. In an attempt of Alex to unravel all the cheaters, he offered this man immunity. Sadly, whatever Alex discovered from Bjorn was not enough to catch any other nations so his immunity basically amounted to zero gain. The matter remains that Bjorn was caught selling pw cash and earning real life money. This is a clear violation to our game rules and should be punished, immunity or not. So here's the poll.

Edited by Seb

• Administrators

To be clear, to my knowledge Elijah Mikaelson operated as a middle-man between Nokia Rokia and another player, but did not ever receive in-game currency or sell it. He connected someone who knew a seller to a buyer (Nokia Rokia.)

Also, to my knowledge, the only money that was purchased was $10,000,000,000 in-game and the amount of money paid was in the range of $400-900 USD.

I will also point out that I do not make my moderation decisions by popular opinion. But it is important, I think, to at least characterize the facts correctly.

• Upvote 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link