Operation Daring Sands

Aqua-Corpsman

Deep in the Union of Durotar, the elite Israeli special forces (the Sayeret Matkal) is infiltrating a African village. 
The team is wearing foreign military uniforms, and using foreign weaponry. They have no identification, and are untraceable. This team is the elite of the elite.
And they are infiltrating a hostile village in a hostile country.

It is a team of 7 men and 1 woman, 

Commander- Lieutenant Omer Barak
Translator- Contractor Iberhim Gontuack
Navigator- Contractor Yousef Amir
Interrogator- Sergeant Avraham Hoffman
Rifleman- Corporal Alice Craft
Rifleman- Private Conor Grace
Breacher- Lance Corporal Aaron Goldman
Medic- Petty Officer 3rd Class Natan Weinberger

Although their names are not known, as they are wiped from the system. The two contractors are Durotar rebels who will be granted asylum for this.

As the team nears the city in a convoy of cars, they record the 3rd world conditions that the Durotar civilians live in. They ride in run down pickups and sedans through dirt roads into a village that looks pre-historic. They see Durotar soldiers roaming the streets...as if they know that terrorists are here.

The team approaches the building without incident and breaches through the back door. Lieutenant Barak starts his one minute timer...

Lance Corporal Goldman moves swiftly in with Corporal Craft to his rear. Private Grace moves right and grabs the man watching T.V there and gags him. Sergeant Hoffman drags the man to the truck and ties him in, while Corporal Craft and Lance Corporal Goldman move up the stairs. 2 shots ring out, but no Israeli fired. Upon reaching the upstairs a man and woman are lain dead, having shot themselves. The team does a brief search of the house and, with seconds to spare, get out and into the convoy. 

They speed out of the town, deeper into Africa, without a trace.

In the town, sirens wail as Durotarian police arrive on seen. 

When the team gets far enough away they stop in an oasis near Sudan. They pull the man out, un-gag him, and set him on the ground. Sergeant Hoffman and Contractor Gontuack step forward.

"English? Hebrew? Arabic?" Gontuack says with perfect speech in all three.
"All of the above."
Sergeant Hoffman asks a simple question, "Who are you?"
"You know very well who was at the house, but clearly not who I am."
Sergeant Hoffman searches him for an I.D, but finds nothing. So he takes a picture of him and sends it to their headquarters in Jerusalem for analysis.

They set up camp for the night, and get water from the oasis. The prisoner is fed and treated well.
Sleep sets in quickly, but of course Alice Craft stands guard for the night.

Israeli Special Forces.jpeg

Edited by Royal Confederacy

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

ye i have no idea what you are doing or whom you are hunting, pm me on discord as i know as much as those agents do and the point is  we dont know much

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

The local Black guard of the revolutionary army of Durotar would be sent to maintain order and stability in the location of the raid. People that desired evacuation or protection would be granted and assisted in the moving or protection. There would be no necessary investigation as the only players that could perform  something of this scale is Israel or an Israeli group funded by the bourgeoisie which were kicked out of Durotar, or their families seeking revenge because members of their families were sentenced to death because of their crimes. 

On the basis of only Israel or Israeli independent groups being able to do this, because other nations are on a neutral relations with the newly formed Union, were accused of members of Israeli origin violating the borders and laws of the Union, and still continue to denounce the Israeli's as occupators in the Middle East over  native populations from Syria, Lebanon, Jordan Palestine and so on. 

• Like 1

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

The Israeli team gets moving, taking their prisoner with them.

Moving farther south to the former state of Ethiopia where an Israeli plane will pick them up in the mountains, they finally figure out who their prisoner is.

They are a Durotarian citizen.

By the time this was realized, the team had no choice but to carry on and take them back to Israel. The question is, why was a Durotarian in with terrorists?

That was above the commander's paygrade.

Once in Ethiopia, they were evacuated without incident and the prisoner was brought to a holding center in Jerusalem. The team retired to their barracks, after having confirmed the 2 suicides were the leaders of TNIO. 

Attacks are suspected to cease.

• Upvote 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Further search by the Black Army inside the raided house and its surrounding, finds some connections with an unknown terrorist organisation. Weaponry, explosives faked foreign passports from most major nations. Bodies were sent for autopsy in the capitol. 

It is presumed that either Israel has attempted to start a terrorist cell inside of Durotar to cause insurrections, because of its remoteness it could pose as a great headquarters, or something else linked to terrorism which would endanger either the safety of people of Durotar or Israel. Under law the citizens are able to have multiple weapons per head. The arms found in the search originate from sources which would be unavailable to ordinary citizens of Durotar to posses. 

Information about the autopsy would be sent to Israel, but for now information and pictures about the weapons, passports and everything already mentioned before would be sent to Israel and would demand an explanation. 

• Like 1

The Queen of Israel got the Durotarian message and was worried that the incident was found out.

Kinda was kinda wasn't.

This was her official response...

"To the Durotarian Ambassador...

We are terribly sorry for not asking your permission to operate within your borders, but we found an Islamic terrorist leader in your nation who ordered the bombing of Israeli Parliament and the killing of our previous Queen. The two leaders committed suicide, but we did find something we would like to share with you.

A Durotarian citizen was in the house at the time of the raid, and he was promptly apprehended. We have been debating over if we should execute him, or give him to you to deal with.

We understand he is a citizen of your nation, but he is suspected to have been an informant and a key piece in the bombing. We will await your opinion.

We are also willing to pay for any damages done to that building.

Signed,
Israeli Government"

She left out the recordings they got and the Durotarian rebels she granted asylum to.

"If a person works against the interests of the working class, the majority, the one that makes a nations and civilizations exist and run, you are free to shoot him if he threatens your people, maybe the people would have already shot them if they are legally allowed to own a weapon themselves, but you also have the choice to change his mind. It is a human life after all and he had valid reasons to become a terrorist. The Irish were and are considered so because they wanted to be free, many other people were and are today, but it is a human life after all with a family somewhere, he didn't come into existence out of thin air. You do have a choice to give him the wall, or to give him four walls, an education or a job, a chance in life to change his mind on the regime. Maybe he'd be fighting for the liberation of your country one day, and your people. You are free to do whatever you wish as for all we know the people he was with had multiple fake documents and weapons unavailable to ordinary citizens of the Union. We don't trust you, or have any reason to, we consider you being an occupying force in the Middle East, but you have put so much effort into getting the man back into your nation, we leave the choice for you if you want to shoot him, put him behind bars, make his life miserable or give him an another chance by support." - Committee Representative Rosa Alar

On 4/20/2020 at 8:17 PM, Rimski said:

"If a person works against the interests of the working class, the majority, the one that makes a nations and civilizations exist and run, you are free to shoot him if he threatens your people, maybe the people would have already shot them if they are legally allowed to own a weapon themselves, but you also have the choice to change his mind. It is a human life after all and he had valid reasons to become a terrorist. The Irish were and are considered so because they wanted to be free, many other people were and are today, but it is a human life after all with a family somewhere, he didn't come into existence out of thin air. You do have a choice to give him the wall, or to give him four walls, an education or a job, a chance in life to change his mind on the regime. Maybe he'd be fighting for the liberation of your country one day, and your people. You are free to do whatever you wish as for all we know the people he was with had multiple fake documents and weapons unavailable to ordinary citizens of the Union. We don't trust you, or have any reason to, we consider you being an occupying force in the Middle East, but you have put so much effort into getting the man back into your nation, we leave the choice for you if you want to shoot him, put him behind bars, make his life miserable or give him an another chance by support." - Committee Representative Rosa Alar

OOC-Holy crap that was dense lmao

The Queen made her decision. He will be kept alive if only to interrogate. Then, if concluded there is nothing more to be taken from him, he will be put under permanent house arrest. If found escaping he will be shot dead without a second thought.

The Israeli ambassador that delivered the message bitterly thanks Representative Alar, for the Israeli did not like her tone, and left.