pshhh this doesnt look that great

Dilly Dilly

so me and my crew just got banned for an accusation that we were multis and war slot filling a fricker we were at war with . which i get why people were to think that because we were 1 city nations attacking a 2 city nation but he got butt hurt because we fricked up his whole alliance and he built to 10 cities in a matter of minutes ( which i think is BS and should be fixed to where you cant do that in wars ) Belive it or not some people play the low tiers . We are a Europa Clan called OSK  and we will do the whole BS take a picture with the white sheet a paper with our nation name for you to see are beautiful faces to jack off too. if your llucky becky will show you her tits in the photo for 10 mil in game cash .

Dilly Dilly 

Ninja mike 

Beckyz

*on a side note Fck you alex this game will be dead in 4 months 

Edited by Dilly Dilly
  • Haha 5

................................................... may lord Jesus save you from the evil spirit of anti-rum and stop you from exposing your ass like a demon! @AlexOoo savior of the sea do something!

Stop this @Dilly Dilly and send me me rum!

Side note; keep this place pg13 pls 

Edited by Old Ghost

• Administrators

Whether you are multis or not, you still violated the Game Rules and therefore you got treated as if you are multis.

Your ban stands, and you'll now get the "No Matching Nation" forum mask since you need an in-game account to have an account here.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic