Ban Appeal

Tvtime25

Banned Nation: Tvtime

Banned Leader's Name: Tvtime25

Banned Nation Addresshttps://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=110430

Date Of Ban: 11/25/2020

Reason For Ban Provided: (Two Different Reasons Provided. Reasons Changed Over Time.)

• Reason One: Multiple accounts

Appeal Of Ban:

I use a vpn that many people share at a time called Softether VPN which you can find out more on these sites: https://www.softether.org/https://www.vpngate.net/en/ and us you can see maultiple people are using the ip's. You can tell I'm using the VPN due to my IP: 59.136.192.106 is a vpn ip. Currently there are 63 people on the same ip address as I am as of writing this appeal. If I am not using the vpn I am using another persons device. These two things are not against the rules. So those two reasons might make you think that I'm using alts.

So if you take this in consideration you might see that my ban is a mistake and unban my account and stay safe from the Coronavirus.

Update: I am now currently banned for "Extreme Toxicity and Defamation of Staff / Game". I seriously don't know why I was banned for this. The original reason makes some reason but the second makes no sense since I was not on the site nor was I talking about it or any person(s).

• Administrators

I've removed the ban.

If you choose to play the game from a popular VPN, you need to be extra careful about following the Game Rules. Trading, aiding, warring with or against, etc. other nations on the same network is grounds for a ban.

Once you have created a new nation, post here and we will lift the restrictions on your forum account.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Tvtime25 said:

I've created a new nation.

Can you update your forum profile information with your new nation information?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Moderators

@Tvtime25,

I see you have updated your nation link to a valid nation account. I have restored your account so you can use the forums.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

• Alex locked this topic