Trade irregularity

Kaz

@Alex I just experienced a trade irregularity I have no explanation for that cost me $1.8 million on the sale.  This is my nation link. https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=160467 

I had an offer out to sell 8000 lead at $2818 ppu.    That offer is still on the trade board.  

What actually sold was 3000 lead at $2220 ppu.   I did not make any such offer at that price.    My 8000 unit sale offer is still up and no units have been deducted from it    

I did not have any “buy” offers out on the table, nor were any buy offers out there at this price that I could have even accidentally sold to someone else at.  The entire buy market is well over $200 per unit higher than my mysterious sale price.   I’m confident that this didn’t occur on my end.  I’ll post the buy market screen shot as a reply.   3 screens exceed the allowed file size.  

D9043F49-83D8-4195-A621-E319FC4F43A6.png

C8C8AA34-715F-4617-895D-D26F357DC054.png

This is the current buy market 0D0AE6EB-FCCB-4A27-8EA4-4881EBDA10AE.thumb.png.d3d9128697081095f2b92e453f4381eb.png

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

That sounds strange. Are you sure you didn't accidentally accept someone else's trade offer?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link