New Show Location + Logo Competition

Matthew The Great

My show formally known as Matthew Don't Fire Me (formally known as Rawr Don't Fire Me) currently known as George Don't Fire Me, has moved to a new location. Join our new server Here!

To celebrate the move, and launch of the server we are hosting a design competition for our logo. 

To win you need to submit a discord pip and full logo, the prize is 50 mil for each. You can post your submissions as a reply to this forum post, be sure to mark them as such. 

The winners will be announced on my show tomorrow at 11 pm Pacific. This was planned a while ago, Kev and Charlie just seem to hate me. :^(

Blame Dan Schneider~

393607803_Screenshot-20190414-060815-Discord(2).jpg.7116150a8eb6a7355bc37f3f65604764.jpg

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

We will also add two 50m give away's for anyone who joins at the start and stay to the end :) a total of 200m give away tomorrow night on Matts show.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Kevanovia said:

If you want a solid server, you could always just host it on Factory Fresh. We already have a logo ;)

We will have soon, we like to give back to the people, we do not charge for shout out or adds :), instead we give out gifts and such