Trade resources for another resource

Wendell

Instead of trading resources for just cash we should be able to trade one resource for another at current PPU

ex. Trade bauxite for aluminum. Iron for steel.

Edited by Deulos
  • Upvote 2

On 1/24/2020 at 11:21 PM, Deulos said:

Instead of trading resources for just cash we should be able to trade one resource for another at current PPU

ex. Trade bauxite for aluminum. Iron for steel.

I agree with this, but want a clarification. This is for private trades only, not trying to make a public market of sorts correct?

gg-fu-banner.png

19 minutes ago, Viselli said:

I agree with this, but want a clarification. This is for private trades only, not trying to make a public market of sorts correct?

Tbh I haven't thought this far ahead. It could work for private but maybe an option to trade a resource instead of cash in the trade screen.

I suggested this months ago.  It’s something I would definitely like to see added to the game.    I make aluminum, you make steel.  Direct trade of one for the other with the amount the items of you receive back from your trade determined by current market price.  It just eliminates steps in the process and makes it easier, especially within an alliance, where you have raw producers and refiners.   

• Upvote 1