Is making war good

Jesus_cruz123

Oh dear....

If you would like answers to questions like that, I would recommend taking a glance through Sheepy's guides, or joining an alliance which can help you with such questions.

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Depends on how you do it, raiding people who aren't in an alliance can be a good way to make money. I strongly suggest you don't raid any nations that are in an alliance though, most likely members from that alliance will declare war on you and stomp your nation into the dust. Personally I'd suggest finding a good alliance who'll teach you the ropes, afaik most will let you raid nations without an alliance and what not.

uHQTKq6.png

The way I see it, Orbis is a lot like Earth. General spats will happen and rouge states will pop up from time to time, but generally, the nation involved, along with their alliance, will handle the matter internally. Think of this as the Chechen uprising in Russia some years ago, or the Terminus Est vs. Mad Club war. Other things will pop up where a nation or group of nations becomes a threat to multiple nations or alliances and thus multiple alliances and nations will come together to squash it. Think of this as The Nazi's in WWII on Earth or the recent dealings with The Raiders Return and Red Guard recently on Orbis. The powers of the time came together to squash the invasive conquerors.

Make war all you want. Do not let this stop you, but remember, if you start the war, you must be prepared to deal with the consequences that stem from it. Many of the Mad Club members have been sent to Zero Infrastructure for their actions. Many of the Raiders Return/Red Guards alliance members have been sent to Zero Infrastructure (or banned, because they were cheating) for theirs. If you're going to make war, pick targets that are unlikely to be able to stop you. Don't pick a target in an alliance, as they'll likely bring others in against you. Talk to members of alliances and find out which ones have loose raiding policies and those who are currently at war with another alliance if you fancy war. Just try not to get killed in the process.

• Upvote 1