Kingsglaive (Join Today)

imageproxy.png

Kingsglaive is an elite combat unit & economic partnership.
Strength, Liberty, Unity, Growth & Honor are the five pillars this Libertarian Monarchy is based upon.

tenor.gif?itemid=12714379

Exterminate Enemies of Liberty!

476_Noli_Me_Calcare.png&key=21f22abd6092

Kingsglaive Charter

Article I: Membership
I.a Application
All applicants to Kingsglaive must fulfill the following requirements:
- Not be in a war in which he/she was the aggressor at the time of application.
- Not be on any alliance ZI lists unless approved for membership despite it being known.
- Read the pinned topic for applicants in the Welcome Center and follow the directions
I.b Structure
- Apprentice; All new members start here, and remain here until such time as sponsored for advancement by no fewer than 5 higher ranking members. Here members will receive basic training on how to play the game, and the rules and regulations of the Kingsglaive.
- Journeyman; Journeymen may hold low offices, and are taught advanced tactics and strategies. A term as foreign diplomat to another alliance is required to advance. Must be sponsored by no fewer than 5 Masters to advance.
- Master; Masters may hold high offices, and hold the sole voting power of the Kingsglaive.

Article II: Government
Section 1: The Kingsglaive is run by a monarchy form of government. A King/Queen is voted in by the Masters, and they hold that position until such time as they retire or are voted out by the Masters.
Section 2: Once the ruler is installed, they may create and fill offices at will. All power except veto is theirs to command, or to delegate. Once the ruler fills an office, it is that persons to hold until they retire, are replaced by the ruler, or are voted out by the Masters.
Section 3: All decisions made by the ruling party will be brought before the Masters, whereupon they will vote yea or nay. If the decision passes, and at any time they want to veto the rulers decision, a 2/3 majority must be reached.
Section 4: In the absence of a ruler, the Masters may fulfill the duties of the ruler by 2/3 majority vote.
Article III: Rights and Powers of the People
- The Masters have the power to remove any Government official by a vote, either during or after appointment. Any Master may start a poll in the Voting Booth to remove the official.
- The People have the right to speak freely without threat of punishment by the Kingsglaive unless they are posing a threat to the alliance or her allies, being slanderous, or are violating a TOS agreement.

Article IV: Voting
There are two votes the the Masters will be able to hold;
- 24 hour yea/nay vote; This vote counts the total number of votes cast as the total, with a simple 50%+ majority being the decision. These votes will last exactly 24 hours from the time they are posted. This vote will only be held within 24 hours of a decision by the ruler, to decide the validity of the decision.
- 72 hour 2/3 majority vote; This vote counts the total number of Masters as the total, and assumes that everyone starts with a negative vote. 2/3 of the Masters must vote positive for the vote to pass. These votes will last exactly 72 hours from the time they are posted. This vote will be used in all other cases not already stated.
Article V: War
Section 1: No aggressive actions are allowed without prior government authorization. Aggressive actions by any Kingsglaive member without prior authorization from government officials will be dealt with by a hearing before the ruler or their appointed representative, and possible punishment up to banishment or ZI.
Section 2: At any time, the ruler may declare war. 24 hour notice must be given to the Masters to conduct a vote of yea or nay. The result of the vote will decide the validity of the war declaration.
Section 3: Nuclear proliferation is allowed and highly encouraged. In times of war, when aggression or defense has been authorized, the Kingsglaive shall have a Nuclear first strike policy.
Raider Exception: If a nation is unaligned, they can be raided without prior approval at raiders own risk.

Article VI: Amendments
Any member of the Kingsglaive in good standing may at any time offer up an amendment to this charter, whereupon a vote of the Masters will be held. The amendment must reach 2/3 approval before being ratified.

Article VII: Rejoining The Alliance
- Any member who leaves the Kingsglaive in good standing, by their own decision, may rejoin once without penalty. If that member leaves a second time and asks to rejoin, he or she can only do so with a majority vote of the Masters. The Masters may require stipulations.
- Any member who leaves the alliance instead of facing a trial for violations of the Charter or who decides to try and harm the alliance in any way on their way out or after leaving (including but not limited to coaxing members to leave, spreading rumors with intent to make members leave, taking money, or instigating hostilities with another alliance) will not be allowed to rejoin at any time in the future, and may be placed on a ZI list.

87e1720b0dbe7f02037444d4ec6950cc.jpg?wid

Master Rank
Anarch, King
Nicholai, Commander
Chudsey, Master of Proliferation
Magister, Master of Mirrors
Reo, Master of Aesthetics

Magister 

Kosonome, Master of Cloud (Honorary Title)
Shifty, Master of Memes (Honorary Title)

libertyribbon.png

Royal Bloodlines Pact with The Originals
MDoAP with Deathly Hallows
MDP with The Republican Of India
MDP with Uchiha
ODoAP with Unforgiven Legion

Libertarian/Anarchist Nexus is a decentralized network of mostly paperless allies, opposed to tyranny.
All members way defend or assist each other at will.

(Listing all our ties with Fark Sphere would be redundant as well; as we already mentioned paperless ties)

warribbon.png

City Grants & Projects
All Discord Active members we will strive to get up to City 10; who at least advance to Journeyman.
We will strive to keep tiering those who achieve Master Rank higher, until we hopefully get everyone to City 15 & Nuclear Capable.
Grants for Iron Dome, Propaganda Bureau & Intelligence Agency will also be available as grants;
when you' reach a City Count requiring them before the next City Grant.

noctis-ffxv-throne.jpg

We're receptive to alliances who are interested in closer relations, as we're usually interested in expanding our network of friends & allies with those worthy!

Tired of being just another number with no real voice in your current alliance?
We want members motivated to advance, as well as those who mostly want to come along for the ride!

Discord: https://discord.gg/rBvsdb2
In-Game: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=6109

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum

libertyribbon.png

If you’re at war or on a ZI list; usually not to big of a deal if willing to finish your current wars. Although depends on the circumstances, but not a deal breaker on joining!

Edit: Or in 7 turns we will begin accepting members again. Although doesn’t hurt to apply sooner if aiming for an initial Master Rank seat or appointed Gov Position.

libertyribbon.png

36 minutes ago, Dalmasca said:

“The once helpless and hapless Prince. Is he now ready to claim his crown?”
“Don’t let us down.”

tumblr_okto1sJ5iT1rzd2x0o1_400.gifvtumblr_okto1sJ5iT1rzd2x0o2_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_okto1sJ5iT1rzd2x0o3_r1_400.gifvtumblr_okto1sJ5iT1rzd2x0o4_r1_400.gifv

When 2 coalitions want to try killing each other off in attrition warfare, unless alliances from either side wish to merge into Kingsglaive rather than continue as they are; its difficult to break the cycle as long as people are following the same leaders who will keep the cycle going. (Creating a new bloc with no outside ties would be another way to break from the hegemonic trap people are stuck fighting for)

I'm willing to lead people down a different path, however if Coalition A & B choose to continue to seek the complete destruction of the other in a zero sum game, maybe I can lead those who have already freed themselves from that cycle of vengeance. This broken "meta" could be changed with a different frame of mind from the players; willing to leave their comfort zone & choose what they want to fight for themselves.

I'll be ready to help lead those who desire change from what seems like a dead end, although how many more must be sacrificed before the people know what they want? How many more months until people truly want to end it? We realize players on both side are prisoners of their circumstances and would free them if we could; although the key to freedom is in your minds & prison keeping you stuck in place an illusion.

I can help those who wish to join us, but joining either side in the war in their path toward mutual destruction won't save them.

libertyribbon.png

Guest Dalmasca
7 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

When 2 coalitions want to try killing each other off in attrition warfare, unless alliances from either side wish to merge into Kingsglaive rather than continue as they are; its difficult to break the cycle as long as people are following the same leaders who will keep the cycle going.

Obviously you missed the joke but somehow understood that this is a war of attrition, allow me to explain

Ahem, your leader name is Noctis Anarch Caelum whilst mine is Ardyn Lucis Caelum, you probably heard of him since he's the antagonist from ff15 while Noctis is the protagonist. And the post I made depicted Ardyn getting ready for the final fight with Noctis. You missed the RP joke and thats kinda sad.

14 minutes ago, Dalmasca said:

Obviously you missed the joke but somehow understood that this is a war of attrition, allow me to explain

Ahem, your leader name is Noctis Anarch Caelum whilst mine is Ardyn Lucis Caelum, you probably heard of him since he's the antagonist from ff15 while Noctis is the protagonist. And the post I made depicted Ardyn getting ready for the final fight with Noctis. You missed the RP joke and thats kinda sad.

I saw that name in your alliance, but unless I end up continuing to fight GOONs & GoG were to back them; don't really see a direct conflict coming coming from that RP angle. So I went ahead and discussed the political dynamics. (Didn't realize it was actually you though, since your forum name is different and I didn't look at the leader name on your profile though) :P

libertyribbon.png

Guest Dalmasca

Doesn't matter who's alliance you're in, I would still hit you. (I may have to immediately pay back what I destroyed but I think thats a fair compromise)

Besides, your nation is WAY too small for me to hit anyways.

2 hours ago, Dalmasca said:

Doesn't matter who's alliance you're in, I would still hit you. (I may have to immediately pay back what I destroyed but I think thats a fair compromise)

Besides, your nation is WAY too small for me to hit anyways.

Maybe I’ll take you up on that challenge sometime.

libertyribbon.png

• 3 years later...

We're back as 0% Taxes, Anarchist Alliance. Kingsglaive (VIKING)

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=12152

Depends on timing and if someone is trustworthy, loyal, helpful if i give bank access I guess. For now just raiding and not trying to recruit, but open to idea of expanding. Be able to hold your own, don't be reliant on others. For now Anarchist Alliance, 0% Taxes, No limits on raiding; since just me. However what we are can change if more organization is needed later. Are open to treaties and paperless agreements, etc. However not really seeking any. Whether I keep this or join an alliance, will see what I feel like and what makes sense. Not in a rush to go anywhere atm though.

(Unless you want to merge into something entirely new or into Kingsglaive, doubt I'll be interested in merging with an alliance which is among the top 30 at least. )

Guess Vikings of Anarchy idea merged back with Kingsglaive; hence VIKING acronym. I prefer one word for the name.

Easy fights I feel nothing, harder ones I can get stronger.

Edited by Anarchist Empire