Alliance Bank Hiding

Guest Epi

It should also be noted they're over a year inactive, epi. These guys are all from Knightfall who either went into VM for basically eternity (which has nearly arrived, oh my!) Or were placed there automatically by the system.

They're not bank holders because none of them were gov and none of them are coming back. 

Note the ex >HBE/Hades< (of all things) members bank trans , there is abit over 1b i can see just from skimming deposited before inactivity/VM with "lol" as bank notes, multiple of those bank trans are done at the exact same time.

Edited by Dondarrion

-SAXON-

-Warband Leader of the Nordic Sea Raiders-

Niflheimr%20riki.png

• Administrators
On 12/8/2019 at 8:23 AM, Akuryo said:

It should also be noted they're over a year inactive. These guys are all from Knightfall who either went into VM for basically eternity (which has nearly arrived, oh my!) Or were placed there automatically by the system.

This.

Only https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=4258 has any appreciable resources to consider, but I don't think that the intent almost a year ago was to hide them by going into VM.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic