Inappropriate Nation And Leader Name

Oh Tiniest Bird

Hello. I would like to report a controversial nation & leader name:

Nation Name: The 5th Reich

Ruler Name: Adolf Hitler III

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=178150

Grounds: 

In-game Communication

All forms of in-game communication, including but not limited to, messaging, war declaration reasons, alliance announcements, leader, city, or nation names, and nation and alliance descriptions must be appropriate. Vulgar language, mean comments, Nazism or Nazi related names and titles, Terrorist organizations related names and titles etc. are not allowed and will result in your nation receiving a strike.

I would like for you to take action regarding the subject matter at hand. I would greatly appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Emperor Lazaro I said:

Hello. I would like to report a controversial nation & leader name:

Nation Name: The 5th Reich

Ruler Name: Adolf Hitler III

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=178150

Grounds: 

In-game Communication

All forms of in-game communication, including but not limited to, messaging, war declaration reasons, alliance announcements, leader, city, or nation names, and nation and alliance descriptions must be appropriate. Vulgar language, mean comments, Nazism or Nazi related names and titles, Terrorist organizations related names and titles etc. are not allowed and will result in your nation receiving a strike.

I would like for you to take action regarding the subject matter at hand. I would greatly appreciate it.

This is good, but you're supposed to make a new thread here for each report.

• Alex locked this topic