National Strength Formulae

Vincent

Maybe we should exclude nuke and missiles from the national strength points calculation

otherwise we will end up having nations keep building nuke and missiles to push up their NS points and ranking to get out of the others reach whereas their cities and infra is not that far away from the rest.

at the same time maybe for the national project we need to relook into the points. currently all national projects are worth 10 points - it might not be reflective - I mean to say the nuclear program and the emergency gasoline reserve are given similar 10 points when the cost of the projects are so far apart. it might not be reflective. 

No. No matter what you do, a nation will be able to push out of range. Some people are simply more active and build differently. The score right now is already convoluted enough to make little difference.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Having a whole lot of missiles and nukes really hurt your revenue, and not including them into the nation score would make it not reflecting the actual worth of a nation. It's tad silly for a nation with 50 missiles to have the same score with those who only have 3 or 4. Perhaps a limit on how many missiles you can have on hand is needed.

On the score for each project, why would certain projects be given different score value? Each require 5000 infra to build all the same.

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

Having a whole lot of missiles and nukes really hurt your revenue, and not including them into the nation score would make it not reflecting the actual worth of a nation. It's tad silly for a nation with 50 missiles to have the same score with those who only have 3 or 4. Perhaps a limit on how many missiles you can have on hand is needed.

On the score for each project, why would certain projects be given different score value? Each require 5000 infra to build all the same.

In one part of your statement you state they really hurt your revenue, then you suggest even more negative effects for a nation maintaining a supply? Man did this game turn into Politics & Hippies?

Since three months ago, if I recalled correctly :D

And no, I don't really think getting more nation score as you have more missiles on hand is a negative effect

No, you clearly stated that there is a large monetary cost for them. Not to mention the costs for the projects themselves. Factor in the additional costs for each purchase, then the costs for upkeep.

How much harder do you guys want them to be? I mean really!

• Upvote 1

stockpile? spy attacks will get rid of those piles if not stock

If one were to believe in that statement, that would mean you just rendered you initial suggestion useless, why nerf missiles and nuclear weapon scores when you can spy them back into range.