When the darkness falls - SOE QnA

Rimski

"I wonder how the two of you get in such deep.." the Chief was talking until the TV started making noise. They looked at it and she tried to turn it off but it continued to make noises then a dark muffled voice said "Hello, I'd like to introduce myself" only a gray background could be seen. The Chief signaled with her head to get the others, all of them went into her tiny office and looked at the outdated Television. 
"Maybe you do not understand when Shaytan said 'War', but I'll make it clear now. You maybe have killed Shaytan but the Empire never dies, there could be any stupid replacement found for him. While me, I am the actual head, not known to anyone. Now going back, you might want to know what war is... Well I'll stop talking and show it to you."  It turned out that the Gray Background was fog, and people were comming out of it.
ca2f5bad16b664ad755adc6be742f12d.png
Reporter: "This was a huge attack peformed on SOE, nobody knows who has done it, but many buildings , many protected buildings were destroyed in the city , Many Skyscrapers collapsed, all destroyed by explosions, and all of them collapsed into the middle and crushed the Rebenian Embassy which was going to be destroyed further on..." the Reporter puts her hand on her ear piece as someone is talking to her "Furthermore, many Airports are currently empty and semi-destroyed as some unkown figures have broken into it , and captured it for themselves, they had professional equiptment and do not seem like amateurs. All roads are blocked off at Ankara and nothing is comming remotely close to it. A lot of the city is under the control of those mysterious people. All of SOE's Police is working on this, and the military is planning to move in. The Military has managed to get some pictures and has aqquired that Many Transport Planes were destroyed. 2 Large Transport Planes cover up the Airport at Ankara, all destroyed by those unkown people." she does it again "More news comming in, the Main Chief of the Police in Ankara was behind this with a handful of Police Officers. It was found out as Two police officers from the Motorway Patrol went to Ankara to talk to the Police there , both of them unarmed, the Chief lead them to the garage where he shot a friendly police officer, and wanted to kill the Motorway Police Officers. He accused them of being Traitors, but with quick manouvers the MoP was informed that the Two Motrway Officers were unarmed and what not , a special unit was sent to take out the Ankara Chief and his loyalists. Adding to the thing before, All Planes that were landed on the Ankara Airport were destroyed with their wings cut. And a lot of Ankara is in ruins with many Vechicles blocking off the streets and with heavily equipped Men , in Outfits that reminded of Military or Special Police Units. The Vehicles they used have armour and gunning positions. We currently do not have any more information on what is SOE going to do but all we see at the momment is carnage and a city in Ruins"
33209f22344a872a556ce986b890cf63.png
085730ff9a0c72859f2ae26b02152068.png
83028c37f37eabb91a700e70837af630.png

"Shaytan Out" he said and the TV turned off

Edited by Rimski
  • Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

No Repairs will be peformed as the city is currently not even under the control of SOE.

Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

The SOE Military had to step in and the 2 Field Marshals met up with the Sultan, MoP and MoD. they are planning an assault on Ankara, to free it, and the attack would be support by Ottoman Aircraft.

At Midday 5 jets were sent to make an entrance into the city.
04bc227d3759a9fefab4c382cccbbe2f.jpg
"Those Bastards will be gone in 3...2....1" Explosions could be heard 
"Acess , West , Razul Street"

Ottoman Special Police Units Moved in. All of them in Armoured Cars.
b8b845fbedb0bcac85384aed141925cd.jpg
By going through the city the Ottomans have met many Groups to fight to relive Ankara, inside of it.
They blocked a few streets so the enemy couldn't use it. In front of the fortified areas were car graves. That being the enemies attempts to break through. 
7e6b90ddd68b49b206c91b16c50ddcc7.jpg
The Ottomans were under constant attack, and everytime it was when they passed a building that was semi-in tact. 
From then, they have bombed every building which could be used as a point of attack. Luckily no civilians were at Ankara, only the Soldiers.
All Enemy Units pulled back into more defenive areas, ruins of buidlings or tiny warehouses which weren't impacted by the bombs. The Ottomans at Ankara got support from the air. Transport and Attack Helicopters arrived. They broke into the Buidlings, swromed the rooms in seconds and if anyone moved a muscle he'd be shot in sight. 
"This feels like a trap" said the Commander and then cars could be heard driving off. 
"They are going..." said the commander and got interrupted by someone in his airpiece saying "On it" , and 5 Jets , in an arrow formation were folling the Cars. One catching up, the point of the arrow and dropping bombs and destroying the road. The Head Car flipped over and 2 Ottoman Cars left Ankara to support the attack on the remnants. Transport Helicopters were by the cars and as they had no weapons , Ottoman Special Unit shot from the Helicopter at the people leaving the crashed car. The rest of the convoy, the 4 tried to go offroad, One crashed by a jet luckily hitting a tire, another one driving so fast that it lost control and it toppled over into a hill. The Rest of them Dissapeared..
Still everyone in SOE had the same thing going through their head.... "why was this so easy..."

At the same station, just before the end of the shift, the TV turned on again.
8e3348010c619bbe5037e3e1480cb5a2.png
"Maybe I wasn't clear enough... for the rest of my life you will only see suffering, cities will drop to anarchy in SOE until I am alive, and I'll just let you waltz in into the ruins... into the ruins that are called SOE... I'll be leaving the country for some time but I will leave a nice present for yo..." the person was interrupted by gun fire. 
"Get them , you are so useless!"  he grabs a gin and only black could be seen in the picture
"The end is near my lovelies... end is near..." before the TV turned off there were some noises that would give their hideout. There were sounds of planes and helicopters landing, a lot of gunfire and car brakes. It was a hectic situation. Everyone went on their post and they were trying to locate a gun battle on an airport, probably at Ankara. They zoomed in at the now abandoned airport. 
"Well let's go then" they said and two vans of Special Police Units went with them , same goes with the whole Motorway Patrol Station, all having body armour and Sub Machine Guns or Machine Guns.
All cars have left the station, same goes with the aircraft. When they arrived at the gun fest, they were met with heavy ressitance on both sides,this was a 3 front conflict.
As the Helicopter didn't have any weapons, the two officers, Jaeger and Gerkan were shooting from it. The Airport was filled with Armoured Cars and one plane was setting to land. The Armoured Vans came to the scene, they turned around , back facing the enemies, as they opened the door they threw flash and smoke grenades to make the enemy unable to retaliate. And so , car after car was arriving at airport, policemen getting out of the car and aiming at the centre, they surrounded both groups. But an officer in the Helicopter got a call on his phone.
"Gerkan... do you think it would be so easy"
"Eh?" said Gerkan not knowing what will happen, and at the roof of the airport someone shot at the Helicopter , the back part and the Helicopter was roatating and going down, going towards airport terminal building. The 3 Passangers in the plane jumped out on the roof of theterminal and as they were falling show the shootists from the roof, and he fell off the roof. They scratched themselves a lot but they were at least alive.
As they looked from the top at their colleauges , few started to jump into their cars or vans and to run , their doors were closed but as the many cars from the middle exploded, the force was so large that most cars flipped to the side or upsidedown. 
As they watched the carnage from the top everyone got a text
"See u later - SYTN"

"Today , an attempt was made to destroy a lot of Infrastructure in the Mega City in Cyprus. The Terrorists whom tried to peform the attack were captured, 86 Terrorists tried to peform a kamikaze attack or just plant bombs in buildings. 7 Dead, 12 Captured, rest escaped. A Manhunt was made on those terrorists throughout SOE. Now we are switching to our reporter in the field , who is at the speech of the Sultan about the Internal Issues." - SAS News 

Currently, Sultan Fil is a few minutes into his speech and with all press being kicked out of the vicinity.
"We are aware of this desire situation, but we cannot do all by ourseleves. SOE would have never known that any of this would have ever happened , but after suffering so much dammage in a short time, I have confidence in my people that they will just walk through this hinderance like it never happened, just a small stepping stone. Ankara is being rebuilt and will be done in seconds notice. Security everywhere in SOE is Mega-City Level, no one will be able to peform an attack without huge causalities and it being a very very coordinated attack. But this , this is impossible  for the very unorganized terrorists and DS whom will be destroyed when the time is right. In this bad situation , you have kept a bright smile and you will be awarded, awarded for the braveeness and confidence, and the strength and effort you have put in into get over this. We are going to make your lives much better with modern Umberella Support. We will give you luxuries from any nation, Laurentia as an example. The Mega City , Hyper Rail Roads and etc were just a start for the New Age of the Ottomans. We are at the peak of Education, our Military Training is one of the most disciplined. We are bringing in the technology and way more than we need. Our healthcare will be so good that no one will even have the flu! Now what I have gotten from many people is that you like the decisions made , the reaching out to Resoria and Regime, and hoping we will reach out to other Nations and Corporations, we will , don't you worry! We have interest in all south american nations, and all nations that are in a bad situation , a worse one than ours. As Ankara was ruined, well we will take that as a sign, that it was time to change the old ways, that we were doing the right thing by rapidly modernizing and by making our cities unique. And so will Ankara be changed , as you wanted, we will reach out and ask the nations of the world, to put a bit of their architecture, culture and further more into this new city of Ankara. By this I ask all nations to build something on their own, we welcome them to do anything they'd like , anything they would like to test out with their architecture skills here. So we will make a competition of Architects , of all across the world, to build a part in the new city , and we will see how it goes. The Winner will get an award , an award more worth than money and it will be a prized title, medals and glory!..." and the speech continued for a longer time , with the Sultan explaining everything the people wanted. (FYI this will be a QnA Chan from now on)