[Imperial Polish News] Imperial Air founded!

MinesomeMC

Imperial Air, is the official airline of the Polish Empire

(note anything with * means made up info)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Founded on May 31st, 2017

Motto: "Soar higher than any bird, with Imperial Air!"

Headquarters: Warsaw, Polish Empire

Destinations: Polish Empire, members of Vault 111, members of Arrgh!, members of the Bayonet Alliance, members of Acadia,

CEO: Henry Kowal 

President: Patrick Higgins

Ticket: $115 (local), $130 (continental) $150 (intercontinental) $305 (food special) {Discounts: 5% colonists, 15% Polish Citizens, 10% Vault 111 Members}

Food: Ham Sandwich, Pretzel, Corn Dog, Hot Dog, Corn  {Free} t-bone steak, spaghetti, Alaskan king crab legs, bacon, mashed potatoes, {Paid}

Drinks: 1 cup Vodka, Soft Drinks (Dr. Pepper, Pepsi Products, Coca-Cola), water, Orange Juice {free} Bottle of Vodka, Wine, Beer, Rum [70% off for pirates], Apple Cider {Paid}

*Net Worth: $12.5 Billion

Parent Company: Imperial Polish Inc.

*Planes: 450

Plane Type: Airbus A320 (45), Airbus A380 (85), Antonov An-140 (40), Boeing 747-8 (69),  Boeing 757 (80), Boeing 767 (80), Boeing 777 (51),

Logo: bLS2t44.png Airplane tail: PXxeLPo.png

Edited by MinesomeMC

We aren't like United; however, we do have a Takeout deal for an additional $15, after your flight, we will "force your off your seat and drag you to the baggage claim". Just ask for the United Takeout Treatment, and you're on your way to getting dragged!  - Imperial Air "Soar higher than any bird, with Imperial Air"

Edited by MinesomeMC

Huh... Interesting. I suppose that our colonists have one more way to travel around the planet...
(Please don't get flooded with Non-Rp Comments... Please don't get flooded with Non-Rp comments... Please don't get flooded with Non-Rp comments...)

My Review:

IMG_0379.png

1.5 / 5 stars

The food and service was pretty good for an airline, albeit a tad bit expensive. The flight attendents and pilots greeted us while we were walking in, which is normal. They even gave us complementary drinks every so often and they were very generous about it. I was shocked as I've never been on a flight that has done that before. The seats were confotable and roomy, plus I had a nice view from the window seat.

However, the only problem was that our plane got gayjacked.

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

My Review:

IMG_0379.png

1.5 / 5 stars

The food and service was pretty good for an airline, albeit a tad bit expensive. The flight attendents and pilots greeted us while we were walking in, which is normal. They even gave us complementary drinks every so often and they were very generous about it. I was shocked as I've never been on a flight that has done that before. The seats were confotable and roomy, plus I had a nice view from the window seat.

However, the only problem was that our plane got

we apologize for the inconvenience, we upgraded our security as of this event, and our flight attendants now have guns armed with gay-resistant tranquilizers, we will keep a close watch on all homosexual. Also, for now, all trips to Miami will be canceled so our LGBT's will have to choose a different airline. We also will give you a free trip to anywhere, also the attack wasn't our fault as we believe the rating shouldn't be that low and the man's gun wasn't even a gun it was a "special rubber toy". 

• Upvote 1

Huh... Interesting. I suppose that our colonists have one more way to travel around the planet...

(Please don't get flooded with Non-Rp Comments... Please don't get flooded with Non-Rp comments... Please don't get flooded with Non-Rp comments...)

yes and at a fair price at an average ticket costing $120 per person, $305 with food, and colonists get a 5% discount. The food is 1 t-bone steak, spaghetti, 5 crab legs, Vodka, bacon, and some mashed potatoes.

Edited by MinesomeMC

we apologize for the inconvenience, we upgraded our security as of this event, and our flight attendants now have guns armed with gay-resistant tranquilizers, we will keep a close watch on all homosexual. Also, for now, all trips to Miami will be canceled so our LGBT's will have to choose a different airline. We also will give you a free trip to anywhere, also the attack wasn't our fault as we believe the rating shouldn't be that low and the man's gun wasn't even a gun it was a "special rubber toy".

Do you think I can maybe have that "special rubber toy"? I uh...need it...for experimentation...

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

if you give us a higher rating uf like 3.5 or 4

Only if I can be CEO of your airline business :v

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."