Moneybags or Pirate War Policy glitch

Bluebear

I recently beiged a nation and received much less loot than I should have. I had spied the nation before, and knew approximately how much money was on him. I received less loot than I thought I was going to, and directly after the beige I spied the nation. It still had 283 million, and this can be verified by Alex checking my espionage history or the guy's nation directly. I received about 38 million in the beige, meaning that before it the nation had about 321 million. 38 million is about 11% of 321 million, and I should have received 20%. This could be due to the fact that I had the pirate war policy and the nation I raided had the moneybag's war policy, but is definitely a glitch. Even if moneybags is calculated after the pirate bonus is added, I should have received around 16.8%. All of this information is essentially publicly accessible or can be verified by me.

• Upvote 3

Doing the math, it has to be Pirate not working again.

38m is around 60% of what you should have gotten, which would note that moneybags is working. 

Also I can guess this is not just a one time thing... which really implies Arrgh got screwed over :v

Reps when :P

Edited by Ryleh

Also I can guess this is not just a one time thing... which really implies Arrgh got screwed over :v

Reps when :P

Let's say we are even with the bank bug some weeks ago that let us get 40% of an alliance bank.

Not. :P