Brazil attacks

Vicente Martinez

Terrorism in Brazil has not been a serious problem since the Parochia crisis and the resulting war (1994-2000),however,due to the vile actions of a few,that 53 year "peace" (1997-2040) came to a bloody end.

It all started on Lopez avenue in Los Santos,Brazil's second largest city,when a lone suicide bomber walked into Los Santos' largest Mosque,and detonated a large bomb,ripping through the walls of the Mosque and creating a large blast,causing moderate collateral damage to the immediately surrounding area,and most likely killing all persons inside.

While many persons in Los Santos were stunned or fleeing from the blast,in Nova Cascais,two masked gunmen armed with L&R semi-automatic pistols drove towards the Middle Park and started to gun down any and all persons in their sight,including 2 police officers,after 4 minutes of shooting,at least 12 police officers armed with pistols and assault rifles began to return fire at the gunmen,killing 1 of the gunmen and reportedly injuring the other,who then proceeded to escape in a car,a long car chase ensued,and the gunman was eventually caught and arrested by authorities,he his now in an undisclosed location,receiving treatment for his injuries.

In Forte dé Felix,a lone terrorist apparently disguised as a member of federal parliament,walked onto the grounds of the building,throwing a device speculated by many to be a grenade through the glass,the grenade however,in a "grand fail" as the media describes it, bounced off the window and landed on the grass,right next to where the would-be terrorist was standing,killing only the terrorist,but Parliament square and the parliamentary building itself were immediately put on lockdown thereafter.

At least 53 people have been claimed to be killed,with 134 persons injured,the intelligence community strongly that the Zionist terror group called the Order of Zion is responsible,however this is yet to be confirmed,the president will address the tragic events soon.

gettyimages-6664531922-e1491754739169.jp

Investigators analyzing evidence from mosque bombing.

article-2421980-1BDB8623000005DC-949_634

Local police and the Escritório Nacional de Aplicação da Segurança responding to Park shooting.

parliament-palace-people-house-bucharest

Brazilian Parliamentary building where the failed attack took place.

Edited by Vincent de Beer
  • Upvote 1

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Terrorism in Brazil has not been a serious problem since the Parochia crisis and the resulting war (1994-2000),however,due to the vile actions of a few,that 53 year "peace" (1997-2040) came to a bloody end.

It all started on Lopez avenue in Los Santos,Brazil's second largest city,when a lone suicide bomber walked into Los Santos' largest Mosque,and detonated a large bomb,ripping through the walls of the Mosque and creating a large blast,causing moderate collateral damage to the immediately surrounding area,and most likely killing all persons inside.

Emira Angelica's addressing her people hours after the Bombing

"Valar Morghulis My Friends, My People and My Beloved. Today has been a Hard day for us all and I can truely understand the horrible, horrible, horrible feeling that the families and friends of the maid are feeling. My Second Cousin, Aerys Targaryen, the would-be Future head of the Targaryen's...". Emira Angelica gracefully dabs a beautiful and Elegant white handkerchief patterned with Grey Flowers in a breathtaking manner to the corner of her left eye where a tear shone like a pearl "He was Murdered Viciously in cold blood by -what a coincidence- Am Yisrael Ameinu. The Exact same group that brought Terror on Brazil. Up until this day hundreds of Silks, Shadows and Strongarms hunted down these men Through alleyways, through sewages, through dumpsters. Everywhere that these rats could hide. But from the looks of it, we have not done enough! I won't make the same mistake again, I put Baehra and House Baraeris personally to hunt down these animals -whatever it takes- and bring them to Justice. No more shall die under the hands of these Bastards"

That day the Burj-al Arab would be projected with the Brazilian Flag to mourn for the Teror Attack

Edited by Snowy

Oh, I'm in the jungle now

You've been seeking, I've been hiding out

Use your love, it scares me so deep down

You may find me, 'cause my heart beats loud, so loud

It beats fast, in the places where you touched me last

A MoG[Corp] transport aircraft would arrive in Brazilian airspace a within twelve hours of the news at the same location where previous deliveries went with two Predator C drones and the required shipping crate type control room,, along with a crate containing a dozen Stingray phone trackers to be used to assist in identifying the perpetrators. Publicly there was no statement beyond the lights surrounding the Cape MoG[Tower] to a bright green, opposite their normal royal purple.

Edited by Mogar

Emira Angelica's addressing her people hours after the Bombing "Valar Morghulis My Friends, My People and My Beloved. Today has been a Hard day for us all and I can truely understand the horrible, horrible, horrible feeling that the families and friends of the maid are feeling. My Second Cousin, Aerys Targaryen, the would-be Future head of the Targaryen's...". Emira Angelica gracefully dabs a beautiful and Elegant white handkerchief patterned with Grey Flowers in a breathtaking manner to the corner of her left eye where a tear shone like a pearl "He was Murdered Viciously in cold blood by -what a coincidence- Am Yisrael Ameinu. The Exact same group that brought Terror on Brazil. Up until this day hundreds of Silks, Shadows and Strongarms hunted down these men Through alleyways, through sewages, through dumpsters. Everywhere that these rats could hide. But from the looks of it, we have not done enough! I won't make the same mistake again, I put Baehra and House Baraeris personally to hunt down these animals -whatever it takes- and bring them to Justice. No more shall die under the hands of these Bastards"

That day the Burj-al Arab would be projected with the Brazilian Flag to mourn for the Teror Attack

A MoG[Corp] transport aircraft would arrive in Brazilian airspace a within twelve hours of the news at the same location where previous deliveries went with two Predator C drones and the required shipping crate type control room,, along with a crate containing a dozen Stingray phone trackers to be used to assist in identifying the perpetrators. Publicly there was no statement beyond the lights surrounding the Cape MoG[Tower] to a bright green, opposite their normal royal purple.

The Brazilian government thanks Mogaria and the Gulf Emirate for their support.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

The United States Government will always help in the effort to stop terrorism. Whatever the cost we support Brazil and its endeavors!

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

My heart goes to the family of the victims in this vile assault. I have Shinobi investigating your case and several VTOL aircraft with doctors and soldiers in it on the way to Brazil. Let's fight these villains together.

Edited by Cheonsa

mOMPUVF.jpg

My heart goes to the family of the victims in this vile assault. I have Shinobi investigating your case and several VTOL aircraft with doctors and soldiers in it on the way to Brazil. Let's fight these villains together.

Brazil accepts both condolences and thanks both nations for their support.

Meanwhile the President makes a long, vigorous speech, calling for national unity and vowing to bring the organisation responsible (Ordem de Sião) to justice. 150,000 troops from the Guarda Republicana has been deployed on the streets of major cities such as Los Santos, Nova Cascais,Forte dé Felix and Las Venturas, in order to provide extra security and reassurance, and to deter further attacks.In other news nationwide raids have resulted in the arrests of 20 people suspected to be connected to the attacks.

3340933994.jpg

Guarda Republicana Patrolling streets of Nova Cascais.

12292015_argentina8201_c0-71-3198-1935_s

Brazilian President addressing the tragedy with great difficulty.

brazil_police_sp.jpg

Local Police, along with the Escritório Nacional de Aplicação da Segurança and Guarda Republicana hunt down terror suspect during raid.

Edited by Vincent de Beer
  • Upvote 2

The United States Government condemn the attack and we are fully supported the Brazilian Government to fight against any kind of Terrorism. The Order of Zion has been listed by US State Department as designated Terrorist group and we will include them on our war against terror.

-Masaru Kanagawa,

US Secretary of State

We are willing to help Brazilian Intelligence agency by sharing our intelligence information and data of Order of Zion includes their Members, Equipments and Bases.

-Lee Jae-young,

Director of Central Intelligence Agency

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia