Caledonia Raises Arms for Defensive purposes

Cenna

Today Caledonia will be unveiling military numbers as well as something special.

Today Caledonia has raised the defense budget from 30% to an all time high out of war numbers of 65% leaving 35% left for education, public services, health care, Foreign affairs, and agriculture and science. Health care is at an all time high with the help of doing business with The Umbrella Corporation and Education is at an all time high with help from Intergalactic Scholars. So of that 35%: 5% will go towards Education and Health Care, 10% will go to Agriculture and Science, 10% will go to public services and the other 5% is going to Foreign affairs. With our new defense budget we have placed anti missile defense systems across several islands and territories of Caledonia. We have also increased our air capacity to 1,000 active Aircraft

PbzjoC8.jpg

our active tanks to 10,000 our active soldiers stand at 150,000 and our active naval force is at 120 ships.

LaFGTS3.jpg

Moving away from military to technology,

ToqXkIN.jpg

Project zeus has 3 other stations being launched tomorrow and with them a crew to upgrade the old Zeus on the Caledonian Space Station. The upgrades include guided entry and a metamorphic metal that's stronger than the reinforced steel originally used but it's thinner and cheaper. The metal has been given the name "Antonium" named after Anthony Richard who found the metal. It's currently waiting to be added to the Caledonian Periodic table. It's major function is being stronger than nearly any form of reinforced steel yet it can flow to form to its container. The process will allow for the CSS and the 3 sub stations to produce nearly 500 Zeus rods before they run out and upon then it will need to be refilled with more Antonium. Unfortunately the only side affects is if they aren't used and functioning regularly the metal can become brittle after just a few months.

So what does this have to do with you? Well currently it seems Fascism is on the rise so as such Caledonia has been preparing in case the new alliance poses a threat to us or our allies. As well we are issuing a warning that the Zeus project can hit anywhere on the globe at rapid fire and not need to be directly overhead. We are also warning that any Agression to us or our allies will not be taken lightly.

wJBmYgM.jpg

• Upvote 3

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

We look forward to an extensive Military as well as an economical relationship with Caledonia. This recent German Civil War has drawn Prussia in need of more advanced tech than Rifles and line infantry. 

Your being an aggressor here, see this is what I'm talking about.

If you happen to read the French News you would have seen this, we merely made the happen 5 days earlier 

Directly from the news report.  Just In case you did not know and want to make more comments on how this is related the OU was between Australia, France, and Caledonia. 

• Bastille Military Exercises September 23rd - October 23rd
  • Oceanian Union Exercises October 31st-November 21st
  • Hungadada-French Naval Drills November 11th-19th 
  •  Franco-Swedish Winter Drills December 19-26th continued off in January 1st - 26th 

OOC: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/16584-frances-military-exercises-plan/ Read, then make comments. 

sig.gif

-snip-

I think you misunderstood what I was saying, of you have read other conversations between me and cenna.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I think you misunderstood what I was saying, of you have read other conversations between me and cenna.

OOC: DAMN IT!!!!! I misplaced my topic xp.... when you prepared 12 hours in advance for this and mess it up lmao 

sig.gif

Nalydian Relations

The various higher officials within Colony Natynozh's colonial military and government eye the changes sweeping through Caledonia with both skepticism and sympathy - after all, they do understand the need to improve defensive capabilities: the Pords themselves often do so quite often; the creation and fielding of Generation XV warships was done, similarly, in response to a general increase in hostilities found within Nalydya's current home 'verse's Milky Way Galaxy. And now currently, Generation XV forms the bulk of the High Hunter's Navy. Beyond this though, careful note is made of publicly stated numbers, though no official response is forthcoming from the Pordish government about the various expansions.

Privately, members of the Nalydian military find themselves skeptical of the effectiveness of Project Zeus. Steel has proven to be a rather terrible metal for kinetic impactors, and basing new technologies on it, the Pords find, has the potential to severely retard the advancement of further projects. Regardless, congratulations are still voiced publicly about the expansion of Project Zeus, with High Hunter Nykat stating that:

It is good to see other nations learning about space and taking the first strides towards laying the groundwork for more advanced stellar weaponry.

Edited by Schwieger
  • Upvote 2
Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

-SNIP-

I thank you for your kind words we are also working with our Intergalactic scientists to create better health care as well as our allies in space. Perhaps we could work together on something and formalize relations.

The Caledonian Empire--In Space