Tragedy Strikes the Imperial Family

Ikhan

*Holograms across the empire turn on*

tumblr_mq01qyRADO1s0kfnio4_250.jpg

Attention, please. I am your Emperor, Alexei Mykhailovich Lysenko, and I wish to talk to you, my people. This is a very... Personal matter. At 2:30 AM, the Imperial Family suffered a great tragedy. My daughter, Anastasia Lysenko... died. She was assassinated by an unknown agent working with an unknown threat. The only information we have of the killer is that he wears mask over half of his face, as well as he has a cybernetic arm. If you see this man, I request that you report him to the local authorities immediately. Chernigov Prime will be under lockdown for the next week as we attempt to find him. The Funeral of my daughter will be held in a three days. That is all.

*Hologram turns off*

We are saddened by the loss of a fellow friend of Austria, we have all felt a piece of us removed. She will not be forgotten, and will always be remembered in our hearts. We are always here for Chernigov in anyway possible. 

The Chancellor and Vice Chancellor have already cleared their schedule to attend the funeral with their good friends, rummaging up with a small speech. 

We are saddened by the loss of a fellow friend of Austria, we have all felt a piece of us removed. She will not be forgotten, and will always be remembered in our hearts. We are always here for Chernigov in anyway possible. 

The Chancellor and Vice Chancellor have already cleared their schedule to attend the funeral with their good friends, rummaging up with a small speech. 

Thank you... My friend.

-Alexei

The United States of Belveria offer their condolences to the Imperial Family and the people of Chernigov, as well as the hope that the culprit is caught and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

The Emperor offers his condolences to the Imperial Family and to Chernigov. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. This assassin must face justice. 

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

The Emperor offers his condolences to the Imperial Family and to Chernigov. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. This assassin must face justice. 

Indeed he must. We have already gained some information on him. We know he was working for some government which we do not know of, and judging by the weapon used, it was similar to that of the Sith Empire.