RNN: Rokkenjima News Report Episode 16

Eva-Beatrice

5QsSckW.png

Ohayōgozaimasu! Welcome to episode 16 of the Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! I'm your host, Clair Vaux Bernardus. We apologize for the month-long hiatus. The RNN crew and I have been so very busy visiting other nations that we haven't been able to produce an episode in quite a while. We can't promise that this won't happen again, but we'll try our best to bring you an episode every week. Anyways, let's get right into this week's news!

Construction of the Polaris Rokkenjima Headquarters has been completed! This building will basically serve as an embassy for any foreign citizen in Rokkenjima that belongs to the alliance. The HQ will make it easier for any Rokkenjima citizen, and Polaris citizen for that matter, to plan a trip to another allied nation as well. It's also a place for allied governments to meet and hold discussions. Foreign citizens not belonging to the alliance will be allowed to enter the building, but not beyond a certain point. The HQ will hopefully strengthen ties among Polaris nations even further and help pave the way towards a bright future.

pzgBPiY.jpg

More dragons have been spotted in the skies above Rokkenjima! A Dream End Carrier was making its way toward Rokkenjima-controlled Finland when it spotted three dragons flying above the city of Sintiya-shi. Dragon sightings have continued to become more common ever since the first one was spotted in Vampiria almost a month ago. An investigation into where the dragons came from led the Witch Council to believe they're from Ente Isla. Commander Satan himself has confirmed that dragons do exist there, although he is unsure how they could've entered Rokkenjima without passing through a Gate. How they got here aside, the dragons don't seem to be doing any harm whatsoever, so the Witch Council will continue to allow them to make a home here.

Cs4LDFb.jpg

Little league baseball has become quite popular recently in Rokkenjima, with many teams popping up around the country. One such team is the Hinamizawa Fighters, with Irie Kyōsuke, a local doctor, as coach. Shion Sonozaki, a local resident, serves as the team's manager. Satoshi Hōjō is considered by many to be the team's most prominent player. The Fighters continue to remain undefeated, and remain the top pick of citizens to win the national championships. Pictured from left to right: Irie Kyōsuke, Shion Sonozaki, and Satoshi Hōjō.

ePzDiNE.png

Training for the next Witch Tournament has begun! The August Tournament will be held in Central, Quarian Empire and is scheduled for the 10th. I announced after the last one that I would be participating for the first time! I have to say, the competition is quite fierce! I don't think I stand a chance of winning, hehe! Here is a list of everyone from Rokkenjima that will be participating.

cGW5YA1.png

3aXb0Nd.png

Today, the Witch Council has announced the formation of a special police squad that will serve under General Esdeath. They are known as the Jaegers. The main members of the group include Bols, Dr. Stylish, Kurome, Run, Seryu, and Wave. Since crime is practically non-existent in Rokkenjima, however, their main task will be to assist General Esdeath on any missions. They'll also work together with Night Raid to keep the peace both at home and abroad. The main members of the Jaegers, along with General Esdeath, are pictured below.

wTyuePz.png

Lastly, we would like to announce that construction of Rokkenjima's first cruise ship, The Aurora, is now complete! Here are some details on the ship. It's 1,300 ft. in length, can hold 6,500 passengers comfortably (8,000 maximum), contains 12 distinct "neighborhoods", includes 25 dining options, all with a crew of 2,700 members to ensure your experience is as pleasant as possible! It also currently holds the title of the largest cruise ship on Orbis! The Aurora's first voyage will be a 14-night cruise around Scandinavia, stopping at cities such as Bergen, Eidfjord, Oslo, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, New Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, and Sintiya-shi. Tickets have gone on sale for citizens of Rokkenjima today, with tickets for foreign citizens going on sale tomorrow. Foreign leaders, should they choose to attend, will be paid for. The Aurora's voyage will begin on August 15th. We hope to see you there!

fiL8h4P.jpg

That's all for this week's Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! Until next time, ja ne!

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Rokkenjima really seems to be an interesting nation with all of its advancements.

Im quite eager to see the Cruise Ship to be completed though, not to mention have Rokkenjima compete against C.C in the August tournament.

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The Emperor wishes all little league baseball teams the best of luck in the championships. Congratulations on your completion of the Polaris Rokkenjima Headquarters. The Government also wishes the crew and passengers of the Aurora a pleasant journey around Scandinavia on August 15th. 

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

not to mention have Rokkenjima compete against C.C in the August tournament.

I hope I have the chance to fight Miss C.C. in the Tournament. It should be fun!

qkNuckb.png

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."