Official Anime

Filthy Fifths

I like your tastes Mike, for me something that puts me off in anime more of the time than the fan service is bad writing. Some characters just don't feel like they could exist in reality and are not over the top enough to be believable. Hellsing is every cool though.

Ikol, Proud member of Terminus Est.

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsandWar/

IT'S ALIVE!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I have watched quite a bit of anime, but I have barely read any manga. I have seen FLCL, High school of the dead, attack on titan, sword art online, code geass(Loved it), Gurren lagann, baka and test, jin roh and the wolf brigade, Durarara, the melacholy of haruhi suzumiya, school rumble, strike witches and soul eater. I am missing quite a bit, but this is just the stuff I can remember plus what is on my hard drive, feel free to ask about any of them.

e1msiPI.jpg

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Any one see that other haruhi suzumiya one. The one were like 8 or 9 episodes are exactly the same except for a few really small differences? I have no idea why I watch the whole thing.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Any one see that other haruhi suzumiya one. The one were like 8 or 9 episodes are exactly the same except for a few really small differences? I have no idea why I watch the whole thing.

It's important foreshadowing for the Movie (which was amazing).

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

Well they could have done it in a more interesting way.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Well they could have done it in a more interesting way.

Agreed (a nod to Genderbending in one of the episodes, perhaps), but it was nowhere near as bad as many people made it out to be.

Can't Stop The Signal.

Well it wasn't god awful. I still cared enough tp watch it. I just feel like every episode should have been different, or been from the perspective of the alien android chick.

Az6EzuS.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Viz Media just won the US anime licensor game. Can you say "license to print money"?

http://www.toonzone.net/2014/05/viz-media-licenses-all-sailor-moon-animation-for-north-america/

Edited by Lambdadelta
  • Upvote 1

Can't Stop The Signal.

Also, those sporadically german subs...

This is why you don't watch Commie. They do shit like this all the time.

Can't Stop The Signal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm watching steins gate.

So good, one of my favorite animes ever. Watch the movie if you get a chance.

And in Summer 2014, Aldnoah:zero and Zankyou no Terror, both really good.

Akame ga kill has also been good fun this season.

Ikol, Proud member of Terminus Est.

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsandWar/

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...