Bulschevarian Forces Engage UNSC Pirate Crab Forces on Beach

Victor Truchev

One month following the occupation of Atlantis, Bulschevaria's beaches by UNSC Pirate Crab military and establishing an occupation, violence erupts at 1736 hours after negotiations between Grand Kai Victor Truchev and Occupying Commander lostmike fail. 

With the 22nd and 35th Infantry Divisions on standby, supported by the 3rd Armoured Corps our soldiers were ready for the surprise attack carried out by UNSC Pirate Crab forces. By the end of the fighting at 2019 hours, the remainder of the UNSC Pirate Crab forces were split up and surrounded with their FOB (Forward Operating Base) in ruins. Terms of a cease fire were sent to Commander lostmike and accepted in a news conference held later that evening. 

Terms of that Cease Fire are as follows:

• Removal of UNSC Pirate Crab military forces from the sovereign territory of the State of Bulschevaria.

At 2122 hours, the Cease Fire had been accepted by both parties.

The immediate removal of UNSC Pirate Crab Military Forces are expected to be completed by 0600 hours on the 16th of July.

halo_3_unsc_helljumpers_by_victortky.jpg

Alpha Company, 5th Battalion, 22nd Infantry Division presses the advance!

Estimated casualty figures have already reached 2,000+ Service Members MIA/KIA

Edited by Victor Truchev

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

In the month of June, UNSC Pirate Crab forces came ashore suddenly and set up an occupation of the beach of Atlantis, Bulschevaria. The Bulschevarian Grand Army was swift to respond by establishing a series of raised defensive positions and trenches. It was unknown at the time their demands or their intentions. Diplomacy began as soon as intelligence could confirm the identify of the military forces occupying the beach: UNSC Pirates led by lostmike. He demanded food for his soldiers and resources to be sent to his people in his homeland. Diplomacy ceased and reopened a number of times. But this evening was a different story. Commander lostmike ordered his troops to engage Bulschevarian lines.

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.