The Evenstar annxes Meonesia; reestablishes the monarchy

Thalmor

a7PQQTA.png

''That's not The Evenstar's flag!''

You're right, that's the flag of Evenstar-Meonesia, which is the section of the Meonesian archipelago The Evenstar annexed from the North Meonesia Federation - a different nation from the Meonesia you all are used to - a while ago...

..It's also the flag of ALL of Meonesia now!

Meonesia sent thousands of fighters to Opeck to assist the local terror group in seceding the island from The Kingdom of The Evenstar. In retaliation, nearly 1,000 aircraft - almost the entirety of The Royal Evenstar Air Force's active planes - launched from both Evenstar-Meonesia and the Evenstar Mainland to bomb Meonesian military installations, government buildings, power stations, hospitals, water treatment plants, bridges, and go forth...

three times over.

The end result was the Meonesian military and government completely crippled (not that they already weren't, honestly), with thousands dead, dying, missing, or stranded. It has kicked off quite the humanitarian crisis...

...And, who's the best at responding to humanitarian crises? Why, The Evenstar is, of course! Due to the Royal Evenstar Army's expansive experience in handling the humanitarian crisis in Rothlo (now the Kingdom of Sardinia), tens of thousands of Evenstar soldiers have first-hand experience in handing out food, re-establishing utilities, rebuilding infrastructure, erecting triages, and other vital tasks that it takes to rebuild after a massive man-made crisis.

After the bombing was done, the garrison of about 20,000 soldiers in Matterwork hopped on a bunch of boats and traveled down south to mainland Meonesia. the Transport Fleets also transported about 60,000 additional fighters to mainland Meonesia from the Evenstar mainland to restore order and to execute any attempts by the Meonesian government (on both a local and federal level) to reorganize a counterattack (also on both a local and federal level).

As it stands now, ALL of Meonesia is now occupied by The Evenstar. While Meonesia has showed itself unworthy of being part of The Evenstar (at least as a whole, because we're still keeping the island Matterwork is on as our own), we here at The Evenstar still owe it to the Meonesian people to clean up the mess we made in teaching them a lesson in humility...

...Unfortunately, we probably did to good of a job (If it's worth doing, it's worth over-doing!), so we'll be talking to some recently-acquitted friends (Ooooh, a mystery!) on helping us rebuild the Meonesian nation.

As for Meonesia's leader, Pury Uryq, we believe he is actually still alive and has fled the island. With that information in mind, I, King Thalmor, hereby pass Royal Decree 781: Pury Uryq is hereby exiled from all lands held by The Evenstar and is not allowed into Meonesia anymore. All of his wealth and land is to be put into the hands of the Septim Royal Family until further notice.

Anyways, Meonesia is not really a part of The Evenstar. We're just going to occupy them and exercise a lot of control over them, but they still do pretty much whatever they want domestically and almost whatever they want to do with foreign affairs (as long as it doesn't go against our interests). The occupation will end once we feel like Meonesia has been fixed up.

In the meantime, I am appointing the Meonesia Secretary of Internal Affairs, Orqan Iaos, as King of Meonesia- that's right, the monarchy has been re-established in Meonesia!

On a personal note, I appreciate everyone's support for us in our conflict against Meonesia. I also appreciated all the condolences I received when my wife, Jennifer Septim, passed away a month and a half ago.

TL:DR - We partied to hard with, and then subsequently broke, Meonesia. We're going to try to fix them. Also, Meonesia is a monarchy again.

Oh, and don't worry, we'll party with Opeck to here in a few hours. We'll party with them real good!

Also, screw you, Ryas. You should've kept you dog in the Atlantic on a better, shorter chain.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Well I guess that means our treaty with Meonesia is cancelled

I mean, you're more than welcome to try to honor your MDoAP with Meonesia. You don't want to viewed as a ''fair-weather fighter'' do you?

new_forum_sig_2.png

We had over a month ago told Meonesia that if they went to war with the Evens tar we would not assist them in their war because they threatened the sovereignty of the Evenstar Kingdom which is in act of war in my book

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer