RIP United Kingdom, 1800-2016

Ogaden

Holy shit. The EU came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken kebabs and I literally screamed at it and hit the plate of chicken kebabs out of its hands. The EU started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on it. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to the EU but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the !@#$ !@#$ is globalism losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a !@#$ breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Soros to bring in the New World Order and fix this broken world. I cannot !@#$ deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Remain was polling well in the UK???? This is so !@#$ed.

• Upvote 3

This is hilarious for various reasons but chief among them is how London and finance are the main reasons why the UK still has an economy, and they're flushing both down the toilet because they don't like Muslim immigration, which will continue anyways because they are immigrating from outside the EU.

The Triumph of Derp

• Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

This is hilarious for various reasons but chief among them is how London and finance are the main reasons why the UK still has an economy, and they're flushing both down the toilet because they don't like Muslim immigration, which will continue anyways because they are immigrating from outside the EU.

The Triumph of Derp

It doesn't boil down to just Muslim migration. Distilling it to that is just an attempt at !@#$ WHITE MALES! I've been making fun of recently. 

It doesn't boil down to just Muslim migration. Distilling it to that is just an attempt at !@#$ WHITE MALES! I've been making fun of recently. 

Considering the exit polls literally show that people thought they were voting for fewer brown people, I'm afraid you're wrong.

tvPWtuA.gif

Considering the exit polls literally show that people thought they were voting for fewer brown people, I'm afraid you're wrong.

I'm off for a bit so I don't have time to check around. Link me where it says Brown people is the only cause for voting leave. Find it where it says that exactly and I'll round up one for Remainers that has !@#$ing WHITE MALES! on it.