Celehyperthermal Weapons

Ekejen Luish

Meonesia would like to announce that a new prototype for a weapon has been approved to enter and be used in the military.

The weapon is a Celehyperthermal Grenade; Celehyperthermal Grenades or CHT Grenades have been designed for quite a while, and have just been approved. These grenades are extraordinarily dangerous, as anything within about six foot radius will reach temperatures of about 10,000 degrees F, or hotter than the sun's surface, in less than a second.

These weapons' design was inspired by the snapping shrimp, and then modified for military use. This same type of technology is also beginning to be used experimentally as a power source. Two hours ago, the company who patented this design for the CHT grenades as well as the CHT Power Source, Orqabanorus Science Technologies, successfully lit ten light bulbs without any problems. They plan to expand on this.

The CHT Grenades will be sold for international militaries with the approval of King Atae.

This is very small

Says the guy wearing a blindfold for no apparent reason (if there is one please explain to me).

I can explain, as I have seen him without the blindfold in person. The reason is that if it is not on, you will see his true power (which might look ridiculous to me, but hey, it looks like it was from when he was a "child".)