captcha not working properly

Marco Polo

I never had this problem until last week when i am unable to play BB but today it prevents me from doing trade where I had to use another browser which also had slight problem. The captcha on other websites work fine on this or my other browser but not in here in pw. Here is the problem with captcha on pw.... When you click on the image square (the correct one) it goes white and refreshes the image into something else and if you try refreshing the captcha to gives you something else, it will tell you the captcha is having difficulty connecting. Please fix problem as it is preventing me from buying or selling on the market. 

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

You might have to troubleshoot this yourself, as it sounds like a local problem to you. Also, I didn't create the captcha, so if it's not working correctly, you should send a bug report to Google.

But the usual recommendations for fixing such a problem are:

Clearing cache,

Try a different browser

Make sure your browser is updated

Make sure you have javascript enabled

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

My experience with this problem is that when I have low bandwith bigger adds load before captcha. This causes captcha to fail. The user should refresh multiple times and the add wI'll load or another smaller add will load.

-signature removed for rules violation-

You might have to troubleshoot this yourself, as it sounds like a local problem to you. Also, I didn't create the captcha, so if it's not working correctly, you should send a bug report to Google.

But the usual recommendations for fixing such a problem are:

Clearing cache,

Try a different browser

Make sure your browser is updated

Make sure you have javascript enabled

I troubleshooted the problem by switching it to the audio as well reported the captcha as no valid solution. 

...When you click on the image square (the correct one) it goes white and refreshes the image into something else...

This sounds like you may have encountered one of those reCAPTCHAs where you have to keep selecting correct images which reload a different image in its place, until there are no more correct solutions.