GauchInnovation International

Baronus

Good day mates , my name is baronus and I am here to tell you I am now offering my intellectual property for you to buy at a soft but generous price

My price list is as follows:

NATION FLAGS: Every established nation deserves a trendy flag. Anywhere between $1,5 million and $20 million depending on the colour quantity, designs given and patterns requested. All flags will be made with ms paint. My own nation flag was done by me, so if you wish to see what I could do for you you should check out my nation page

POEMS: Do you want a poem for your nation leader, war, alliance gov or alliance etc, to romanticise all your domestic happening? Each Poem will be made by me to display any emotion requested. You can tell me which theme the poem should be about, which atmosphere it must be(angry, sad) and how long it needs to be(How mamy verses?). One verse are four lines. A verse costs $2,2 million each

NATIONAL ANTHEM LYRICS: Every nation needs one of these, to play on football matches and army interventions. A national anthem shows the courage of your own people. You can give me guidelines I will follow and even give me a melody to write on. Per line $500K

MEMES: Whether you want to make a political statement or just want to have a fun reply, this offer is definitly for you. $700K a piece

PROPAGANDA TEXT: It doesn't matter if you are waging a war or just want to brag how good you are, with a propaganda text you can make your dreams come true. Every line costs $550K

If it needs to rhyme, it is going to cost $100K per line more

PROPAGANDA PAMFLET

A propaganda pamflet is the best way for propaganda if you are waging a war and want your enemy to look weak or just want to brag about how amazing your nation is. Anywhere between $5 million and $25 million.

PROPAGANDA MEME: Just as the pamflet, just more compact. $1 million a piece

COMEBACK: Are you insulted in a PM and do you need a comeback? Fear not, this deal exists for you. You just tell me the person who insulted you and the insult he/she gave you. $770K a piece

Disclaimer: The propaganda and insults are not owned by me after purchase and I do not owe responsibility for anyone getting offended.

If you wish to have one of these amazing offers message me ingame

~Baronus

Do you do adverts

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Good day mates , my name is baronus and I am here to tell you I am now offering my intellectual property for you to buy at a soft but generous price

My price list is as follows:

NATION FLAGS: Every established nation deserves a trendy flag. Anywhere between $1,5 million and $20 million depending on the colour quantity, designs given and patterns requested. All flags will be made with ms paint. My own nation flag was done by me, so if you wish to see what I could do for you you should check out my nation page

POEMS: Do you want a poem for your nation leader, war, alliance gov or alliance etc, to romanticise all your domestic happening? Each Poem will be made by me to display any emotion requested. You can tell me which theme the poem should be about, which atmosphere it must be(angry, sad) and how long it needs to be(How mamy verses?). One verse are four lines. A verse costs $2,2 million each

NATIONAL ANTHEM LYRICS: Every nation needs one of these, to play on football matches and army interventions. A national anthem shows the courage of your own people. You can give me guidelines I will follow and even give me a melody to write on. Per line $500K

MEMES: Whether you want to make a political statement or just want to have a fun reply, this offer is definitly for you. $700K a piece

PROPAGANDA TEXT: It doesn't matter if you are waging a war or just want to brag how good you are, with a propaganda text you can make your dreams come true. Every line costs $550K

If it needs to rhyme, it is going to cost $100K per line more

PROPAGANDA PAMFLET

A propaganda pamflet is the best way for propaganda if you are waging a war and want your enemy to look weak or just want to brag about how amazing your nation is. Anywhere between $5 million and $25 million.

PROPAGANDA MEME: Just as the pamflet, just more compact. $1 million a piece

COMEBACK: Are you insulted in a PM and do you need a comeback? Fear not, this deal exists for you. You just tell me the person who insulted you and the insult he/she gave you. $770K a piece

(You can even hire me for $900K a week, if you get insulted a lot)

Disclaimer: The propaganda and insults are not owned by me after purchase and I do not owe responsibility for anyone getting offended.

If you wish to have one of these amazing offers message me ingame

~Baronus

Updated my price list

Edited by Baronus

• 1 month later...