Gary Johnson Mega Thread

Redael

I ment shakes law not Sarah's it auto corrected. Let's rember this is a Gary Johnson Mega thread not e anti trump mega thread and I was mostly saying why it wasn't a trump ad at first then the discussion got carried away, and your aren't stumping me your just providing counter arguments, if you can't see the obvious racism sexism and everything else wrong with trump than you never will.

Sharia law, now i really hate auto correct

Shakes law?

You're the one who has made this an anti-Trump thread not me. I asked you to show me evidence of racism towards Hispanics and you've got nothing, you're unable to answer yourself instead going for a link to someone else's shoddy work which I took apart. 

If logically his racism is so obvious then you should have no point pointing out the racism against Hispanics, no? In truth you're the one being racist because unless you do Hispanics == Illegals then you have nothing. So either you're a racist yourself, or you're a liar whose got nothing. Make your choice which you'd rather be.

why are you bothering to argue with dumb 14 year old roz? 

Well it's a matter of hoping that some of it will get through via the humiliation of being stumped heavily. When debating globalist cucks (and before anyone says anything they sling far nastier stuff in my and other's direction) you got to do it to take a stand, so those on the fence don't just believe that their narrative is all that there is. Now to the young ones like Redael here he'll be a globalist cuck in future if he carries on like this. Third party support is a wonderful thing however it's often a "phase" for the young. Globalists love ignorance like his because they know it doesn't damage them (suits them) and secondly they'll in time convert him to their cuckoldry as he "grows up". 

I'm guessing you were mentally retarded at 14 since according to you everyone is, and he is arguing beacuse it's an online fourm and its politics, I am dine with him debating his opinion but this is a Gary Johnson mega thread not an anti trump so that's why I won't put any further arguments on posts he makes in this thread after my last one

You don't get to walk away with dignity if you get stumped to oblivion like that, not just once but several times. I asked you a very simple question because I know your type and you have nothing. If it's so obvious then you should be able to answer it at a snap but instead you waste our time with this nonsense. Admit your ignorance and faults and you'll become more informed in future. Continue with this and you'll come across far meaner people then me who will really break you to pieces. 

Agian lets turn this away from an anti trump thread, but auto correct doesn't accept sharia law

If that was the level of your Anti-Trump performance then you have no business trying to be a hype man for Gary Johnson. 

If that was the level of your Anti-Trump performance then you have no business trying to be a hype man for Gary Johnson.

I would've preformed better if I was in the mood for a debate but I just felt some obligation to continue the argument which I stopped beacuse I don't have any want to continue

Gary Johnson 2016

I would've preformed better if I was in the mood for a debate but I just felt some obligation to continue the argument which I stopped beacuse I don't have any want to continue

You're 100 years too early anyway.