Personal Trade Changing Nations

Cheedows

What were you doing (or trying to do):

Return a loan to an ingame bank by sending a personal trade to their player. 
What happened (describe thoroughly please):
Searched up the desired nation through search by typing in their exact nation name (Order of the Tree), and one result showed up. Clicked on said nation name, and brought to the correct nation name. Opened up a personal trade offer from this page, first attempted to offer 20.7 million by a buy offer of 2 food with 10.35 million for each one, but the game then said it could not transfer more than 10 million in a transaction. I offered it again with 3 food, 6.9 million for a total of 20.7 million and sent the trade. A short time later the trade went to a completely random unrelated nation https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=33314.
Link to page:
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/trade/and https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=33314 for said unrelated nation that received the money
Any other relevant information:

I am certain there is no way I could have clicked the wrong nation due to the completely different nature of these two nations, both in nation name and leader name. 

Screenshot: (if available)

whbSYCx.png

The exact same thing has happened to me and at least one other person in the exact same way.

Apparently under some circumstances, when you go back to the trade page, it wipes out the name of the person you were sending to, and makes it a public trade offer instead. You can confirm your offer went on the public market because the average price of food skyrocketed.

I haven't been able to reproduce how it loses the personal trade information, though. Using the back button seems to work fine when I test it.

You also ruined the trade price history graph, because you made your trade right before update, lol.

Edited by Woot
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators

The exact same thing has happened to me and at least one other person in the exact same way.

Apparently under some circumstances, when you go back to the trade page, it wipes out the name of the person you were sending to, and makes it a public trade offer instead. You can confirm your offer went on the public market because the average price of food skyrocketed.

I haven't been able to reproduce how it loses the personal trade information, though. Using the back button seems to work fine when I test it.

You also ruined the trade price history graph, because you made your trade right before update, lol.

Seems like the most likely answer - whenever you went back after getting an error the first time, you reloaded the regular Create Trade page with no personal trade indication.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Yeah after talking with a bunch of people it seems the fact I was an idiot was the most likely answer. :P Guess I should always be more careful when the game refreshes the page after an error, thanks anyways Sheepy.