hereno's bazaar

Hereno

welcome to hereno's bazaar, where left is right and you are not as cool as i am

inventory:

haiku (cost: $50,000) - i will write you a personalized haiku poem about any topic of your choosing, including you

non-haiku poem (cost: $20,000 per line) - i will write you a personalized poem about any topic of your choosing, including you

ms paint drawing (cost: variable) - i will draw you something in ms paint (but actually i'll just use gimp prolly). price varies based on how bad your idea is and how much time it'll take to make.

compliment (cost: $100,000) - i will compliment you

city name (cost: the price of my next city) - if you buy me a city, you can choose the name of it, within reason. name will be kept for a year or until i quit, whichever comes first.

horoscope (cost: $50,000) - i will tell you your future (note: this requires you giving me your irl birthday)

thread post (cost: $100,000) - i will post in your thread with relevant content of some sort

join alliance (cost: the full price of a missile pad) - i will join your alliance for a month, including signing up on the forums and participating like a normal member. can only be bought once!

note: i reserve the right to reject any/all offers for any/all reasons, despite the above listed prices. all deals are final once accepted. for other things, just ask - worst case scenario i berate you upon my denial. prices may change at any time, although not after i've accepted them.

Edited by Hereno

join alliance (cost: the full price of a missile pad) - i will join your alliance for a month, including signing up on the forums and participating like a normal member. can only be bought once!

Why would any alliance give you MLP in exchange for you being their normal member? If you can do something better than an average member, then I'll pay you the full price of MLP (including resources), like contribute something for our alliance during your stay.

• Upvote 1

Why would any alliance give you MLP in exchange for you being their normal member? If you can do something better than an average member, then I'll pay you the full price of MLP (including resources), like contribute something for our alliance during your stay.

1. i have a great personality that will

1a. attract attention to that alliance

1b. make members more likely to stay

1c. enhance the internal culture of that alliance

2. there's a decent chance that we'll end up at war over the course of a month, in which case i'd be using it to help fight

3. if i like it enough i could always end up staying

4. even if i don't, you're still making a month of taxes off of me. some alliances set their tax rates quite high and i'm in the top 1/3 of nations

if you'd like something else to be included, you should specify what it is that i could contribute. honestly it's sort of surprising that anyone would actually want someone being paid to join them to be given access to any sensitive information to begin with.

I would like a compliment...ok ok I'll leave bye!

business is business. send the money first.

jackass.

if you'd like something else to be included, you should specify what it is that i could contribute. honestly it's sort of surprising that anyone would actually want someone being paid to join them to be given access to any sensitive information to begin with.

I didn't mention anything about sharing sensitive information :P I sent you a message, if you are fine, we can go ahead.

yeah if you intend for me to do the joining your alliance thing don't require me to do a bunch of gov work and make my payment dependent on getting you a certain number of recruits or i'm prolly not gonna accept

ffs I wanted to buy 8 Haiku's, an MS Paint image and pay for you to join Arrgh

I would like to order 5 compliments. 

one for me, one for Odin, one Phiney, one for Pre and one for TEst.  :D

i'll send you both a PM when my nation is out of vacation mode, assuming any of these are serious