Automated Baseball Games

Soxirella

So are you saying that one baseball game happens randomly each day no matter what you do in addition to the normal hosting and playing away games, so people that have nothing to do with baseball get an extra notification and money equivalent to a single game daily.

I think the purpose of Baseball isn't to be a consistent and reliable (passive) source of income, but to be an interactive time-waster to have fun with when you have nothing else to do with your nation.

• Upvote 1

I meant what Flanderlion said, but meant that everyone plays only one game a day, and no more manual Away games.

However, after reading and agreeing with Andrezj Kolarov, I think the automate daily games should be single round elimination games, but still everyone plays everyone, daily. This can be a league game to determine the Top Baseball team per season. In addition to this, players can play many other friendly away games.

Example: There are eight nations A-H, all match ups are random and single round elimination, as in Tennis

First day

A plays H - A wins

B plays D - D wins

C plays F - F wins

E plays G - E wins

Second day

A plays F - F wins (to determine Top 2)

D plays E - E wins (to determine Top 2)

H plays B - H wins (to determine 5-8)

C plays G  - G wins (to determine 5-8)

Third day

F plays E to determine 1/2

A plays D to determine 3/4

H plays G to determine 5/6

B plays C to determine 7/8

Fourth-Sixth day - No games to rework your players, stadiums, etc.

Hope that makes sense and is more acceptable.

In addition to those daily 4 game auto generated, plays can play Away/Home games that don't influence the above.

Personally, as long as it doesn't affect my normal baseball games in any way, and the addition doesn't cost me anything directly or indirectly, I don't have a problem with it. That said, someone has to code it, and although I'm still new, I get the impression that there are other things to code that might be a little more critical.

I'd be happy just if the damned captcha wasn't so irritating. That normally doesn't require clicking boxes. 

It's so slow, and occasionally the ambiguous ones end up going three or so stages, that I'm about to give up on doing baseball at all. 

I understand the need for the person validation, and it truly would be a HUGE advantage if someone were to game that and automate playing baseball, but this is just too much. 

i would prefer that baseball was simply removed

if this were implemented, having it happen once a day would be the most reasonable option, and this is easily accomplished by just logging in every day and going and clicking the buttons to play a game