[RP] World Map

Stormrideron

I have very little interest in the current model of this roleplay, I'm afraid. 

As much as it's got a clear set of rules and guidelines, it's too war-focused for me.

(And, honestly, it's straying quite far away from my concept of roleplaying a country. This, to me, atleast, feels like it'd become a game within a game, which is just something I'm not personally interested in.)

So, well, I suppose I'll continue to wait until someone comes up with something that I can commit to.

But I wish those who do end up following this one the best of luck!

I'm feeling the same way. I want rules, but I don't want a new game. Just, roleplaying the actions of my nation, represented on a world map with other nations doing their thing too. I feel that small nations get the short end of the stick in this version.

But I'm trying it nevertheless.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Sorry, but i'm going to stick to the current RP.

New Rules have banned: Witches, space fleets, other planets, and super advanced tech.

The former territories of those playing this RP will be divided up between those not doing so.

This reminds me of the kid who doesn't get his way so he packs up all his toys and goes home. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Well I would like to hear everyone suggestions on striking a balance between war-focused and peace-focused. Suggestions?

Maybe have less of a focus on the military in the economy. Or smaller nations that like to play in small areas can somehow generate better incomes through denser development or something of the sort

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Maybe have less of a focus on the military in the economy. Or smaller nations that like to play in small areas can somehow generate better incomes through denser development or something of the sort

What I am thinking that players who wants to play as small nations and doesn't want to expand any further can have special kind of income booster - for instance Oil Rig that can give that player income boost. Theoretically, Oil will be very rich in South America, Africa, Middle East and in certain parts of Asia. Also there can be oil platforms which can be seized to give income. This is starting to sounds like AtWar Roleplaying.

Diamond Mines will be very good income booster too and are usually found in Africa and South America.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%