redeeming credits for infrastructure not accurate

seabasstion

tumblr_o3d676w3Y71un5xsoo1_1280.png

i had a city i wanted to get 500 more infrastructure in so i decided to use credits earlier this morning (after this announcement). it took me 10 credits to get to 500 infrastructure. according to this update i should have only had to use 5 correct? simple division lets me know each credit should have been worth 100 and not the 50 they were actually redeemed for

please look into this and advise on the situation

thanks!

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Ah yes, I don't know how to math. I'll update the changelog. I would assume if you actually did redeem credits for infra you would've read where it states that you get 50 infrastructure per credit everywhere else, right?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

yes as i redeemed them i was fine with the 50 per credit redemption (that is what i thought they were). i didn't even notice the discrepancy until after the purchase but i wasn't sure if your intent was to double the infra amount along with the doubling of the value and just didn't get around to updating any other sources. 

• Administrators

yes as i redeemed them i was fine with the 50 per credit redemption (that is what i thought they were). i didn't even notice the discrepancy until after the purchase but i wasn't sure if your intent was to double the infra amount along with the doubling of the value and just didn't get around to updating any other sources. 

Oh no, I just can't math. Thanks for catching that though.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link