War Strategies

Dr Rush

I quite like this as a small addition just to spice things up. Could be a bit of duplication with perks and military improvements or whatever, but yeah this would work nicely as a simple change.

• Upvote 1

As you sow, so shall you reap

Blitzkrieg is really powerful to be heard. Even 1 extra AP can mean at next turn you'll have 8 AP right off the bat and can do 2 airstrikes. Now imagining 3 people doing that to the poor defender. It's kind of destructive, especially when you can wait on timer then swap out when you get the extra AP.

Blitzkrieg -> Wait 5 days (this requires heavy foresight) -> Declare War -> Switch to R&D -> Profit

Now in regards to Rapid Mobilization. Doesn't it just create the same problem that Sheepy didn't buff Propaganda to 20% instead of 10%? If you have Propaganda and this that's essentially 30% daily recruitment cap which Sheepy didn't approve of. Everything else is pretty alright, it's really hard to tell how this coexist with perks.

If there is blitzkrieg I suggest there be a military strategy available for those who may be on the defense first that would reduce the other person's starting AP by the same amount a blitzkrieg would add. You don't know if they will choose Blitzkrieg if you chose the defense oriented one (I have no name for it), but it would be a good balancer. 

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod

Blitzkrieg is really powerful to be heard. Even 1 extra AP can mean at next turn you'll have 8 AP right off the bat and can do 2 airstrikes. Now imagining 3 people doing that to the poor defender. It's kind of destructive, especially when you can wait on timer then swap out when you get the extra AP.

Blitzkrieg -> Wait 5 days (this requires heavy foresight) -> Declare War -> Switch to R&D -> Profit

Now in regards to Rapid Mobilization. Doesn't it just create the same problem that Sheepy didn't buff Propaganda to 20% instead of 10%? If you have Propaganda and this that's essentially 30% daily recruitment cap which Sheepy didn't approve of. Everything else is pretty alright, it's really hard to tell how this coexist with perks.

I agree that blitz is powerful, but to use it your passing up other equally powerful strategies like Draft, also if you are preempted it becomes completely useless. So there is both risk & a major opportunity cost. As for RM again there is the opportunity cost of not being able to use another strategy. Plus for that 30% bonus your using a project slot to boot. So a major bonus for that is fair. Also I picked 20% as it takes a day off build up & the stacked bonus takes off about 2 days. An active alliance could use this to beat out another alliance that's building up to hit them. 

If there is blitzkrieg I suggest there be a military strategy available for those who may be on the defense first that would reduce the other person's starting AP by the same amount a blitzkrieg would add. You don't know if they will choose Blitzkrieg if you chose the defense oriented one (I have no name for it), but it would be a good balancer. 

A project that reduces the AP of an attacker is an okay idea. Though a couple of the strategies are already geared towards defense.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid