Multis Suggestion

Baker_Harrington

cQOued8.png

G8YSr5j.png

I don't think a desire to conceal your identity and do things you wouldn't do under your primary pseudonym is a good basis for urging the game to allow multis to run rampant. Obviously there are lots of other good reasons to not let that happen, but this is a good start. 

Edited by Avruch

cQOued8.png

G8YSr5j.png

I don't think a desire to conceal your identity and do things you wouldn't do under your primary pseudonym is a good basis for urging the game to allow multis to run rampant. Obviously there are lots of other good reasons to not let that happen, but this is a good start. 

IRC is a whole different deal. That does not relate to multis, as a multi would clearly be under a data base connected to the original nation. 

And yes, I have stated that with a multi, under a smaller nation, I probably would do things that I wouldn't under a bigger nation. This includes raiding, focusing on a more militaristic way of building up, and switching between alliances frequently. 

And there's no point in bringing up what is an obvious joke. Do you really think that I thought someone would tell me when a war was starting? I'm not that stupid, nor did I not know that the IRC mibbit accounts came with IPs. 

Anyways, if this rule isn't enacted, people will just continue to abuse the current rules with fake multis.

• Upvote 1

IRC is a whole different deal. That does not relate to multis, as a multi would clearly be under a data base connected to the original nation. 

And yes, I have stated that with a multi, under a smaller nation, I probably would do things that I wouldn't under a bigger nation. This includes raiding, focusing on a more militaristic way of building up, and switching between alliances frequently. 

And there's no point in bringing up what is an obvious joke. Do you really think that I thought someone would tell me when a war was starting? I'm not that stupid, nor did I not know that the IRC mibbit accounts came with IPs. 

Anyways, if this rule isn't enacted, people will just continue to abuse the current rules with fake multis.

Ya and they will get caught and warned while the multi nation gets deleted. And this is still a stupid idea that will never get implemented.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

• Wiki Mod

Ya no, open to all kinds of abuse unless its weighed down with an absurd number of restrictions.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Ya and they will get caught and warned while the multi nation gets deleted. And this is still a stupid idea that will never get implemented.

First of all, people may always lie and say it's a sibling or something. Not everyone wants to use it for gains, some just want a multi to have fun with. It's still possible to have one, it is just taking more of the Administrators' time by making all multis illegal (unless they have evidence of interaction). Would it not be possible to have multis be allowed, and if anyone spots any interaction, they could be reported?

Ya no, open to all kinds of abuse unless its weighed down with an absurd number of restrictions.

What abuse? What restrictions??

• Wiki Mod

Know your going to war someone in a few days? Get your alliance's collection of multis together & send them in first as a suicide force & soften your enemy. Oh you want to ban that, okay new rule you your multi can't hit someone in the same alliance as you within one week of you. Okay use the multis to hit their allies at the same time to weaken them. Okay it's now illegal to use multis to attack the allies of your opponent. So now I'll just use my multi to rape their protectorates since they're not technically allies. Oops new rule to define what an ally means.

I could keep going but I think I've made that point. Ofc this line of reasoning assumes that the multies are publicly linkable to their mains. Which kinda negates the entire idea behind them, as anything the multi does will be associated to the main account. I can guarantee you that first time one of these multis hits mensa we'll ZI the main account & the multi. Also no major alliance is going to take in a multi that doesn't belong to one of their members to much of a security risk.

On the other hand if you make them secret they become impossible to police & open to all kinds of new issues. Like the ease of planting spies meaning no alliance in their right mind will take in noobs because half the time it will be a spy.

Need I continue?

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Know your going to war someone in a few days? Get your alliance's collection of multis together & send them in first as a suicide force & soften your enemy. Oh you want to ban that, okay new rule you your multi can't hit someone in the same alliance as you within one week of you. Okay use the multis to hit their allies at the same time to weaken them. Okay it's now illegal to use multis to attack the allies of your opponent. So now I'll just use my multi to rape their protectorates since they're not technically allies. Oops new rule to define what an ally means.

I could keep going but I think I've made that point. Ofc this line of reasoning assumes that the multies are publicly linkable to their mains. Which kinda negates the entire idea behind them, as anything the multi does will be associated to the main account. I can guarantee you that first time one of these multis hits mensa we'll ZI the main account & the multi. Also no major alliance is going to take in a multi that doesn't belong to one of their members to much of a security risk.

On the other hand if you make them secret they become impossible to police & open to all kinds of new issues. Like the ease of planting spies meaning no alliance in their right mind will take in noobs because half the time it will be a spy.

Need I continue?

You need not continue because your above points have no value towards this debate. (Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. I meant they didn't make sense. Also, please continue replying, as I like the feedback). I respect what you are trying to say, although what you are trying to argue can already be done by lying. I could create a multi, call it my brother's account, and attack Mensa with both accounts. No one would know! Especially if I kept interaction at a bare minimum.

As for alliances bringing in Multis, again, people already have accounts on the same network in different alliances. These people obviously share info with each other.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by secret, my original plan was to have a database, and every nation is connected with the multi on the same IP.

As for you attacking both multis, I see no issue in that if it is clearly the same person. Remember, for you to be legal, your name is in a public database, so you can know if you are dealing with a multi or not.

Edited by Baker_Harrington