Issuing bonds.

Platon the Great

Simple as this:

*You deposit your money for X time and gain an amount of money every Y amount of time.You can claim back your money after X time.

For eg you have an amount you wish to store in the alliance bank.But if you buy a bond you can make additional cash:Buying a bond of 10.000.000 stores the money in my account.As a result I pay each week 250.000

You can claim back the money whenever you wish.If not you'll keep receiving the cash.

Not legit?Then store it somewhere else.Legit?Comment to bargain.

Guarantees?1)The money is stored somewhere SAFE.

2)There is always an amount enough to cover 80% of the bonds issued.

3)All payments are also covered.If not bond wont be issued.

4)All deals are public (unless you don't wish so) so that everyone can see if this is working.

5)If people claim 100% of the bonds there is an additional source to cover the loss.

You can make offers.And I will counter offer.But its approximately like in the example given In the beggining of the post.

Are you asking that alliances do this? Announcing that you will be doing it? Otherwise this is the wrong place for this topic.

Alliances already loan money to their members. Most nations are better off buying cities, improvements, & infra than putting it into any sort of bond. Alliances loan money because it grows their taxes. If you need a loan, you should ask your alliance. If you need more revenue, you should be building more cities.

Edit: Reread the OP.

Edited by Mike Haggar

He's announcing that he'll be doing it. It's not a totally worthless idea - other people have have found buyers for bonds, see Hubbotz/Veritum's thread.

The trouble is that his interest rates are incredibly low and he's a brand new small nation in a brand new small alliance. What he really wants is a loan, and good luck even getting that.

Seems like a small nation in a small alliance is doing incredible well?

Note I mentioned additional sources.

Note there will always be an 80% of the bonds always stored. Unless the deal proposes you WILL claim back in a week your money.If I know the date you won't have any problems.

If the deal is low calculate again and propose your own.The rates I believe are great.Imagine you give the same amount to a new nation.How much will you receive back in alliance taxes?not enough..Have you spent money?yes.

From a guy who runs a bank that currently has receivables of over $350 million, I see a very fatal flaw in this scheme... 

*You can claim back the money whenever you wish.If not you'll keep receiving the cash.*

The first major war that happens, you are going to get utterly hammered.  Yes, you say you keep 80% of your debts on hand at any one time.  Yes, you say you have an additional source to cover losses.  That doesn't change the fact that you really are going to face a run on the bank, and whether you can cover it or not, you're going to be taking some serious losses.  

Furthermore, just having 80% of that cash sitting there is utterly wasted money.  If it's just sitting there then you're paying interest on it, but not making any money with it.  I have a hard time imagining what you could possibly be doing that would cover the cost of such a plan.  

Furthermore, I've had very little success finding bond customers - and my rate is 5% weekly, which seems to be double yours.  You'd be better off asking alliances for bonds than nations, as they have large amounts of cash and they get smaller returns on investing in their nations than the actual nations do.  However, the above issues still exist.  I wouldn't invest in your scheme, let alone invest with it. 

• Upvote 2

Explaining:I buy 80 million.So according to what I said if you count it I have to pay each week 2000000 to the buyer

Even "such a small nation" is able to repay back each week and sustain an amount of 80% to pay back.(unless as I said the withdrawal date is fixed)

Guys.If you don't like it make suggestions don't criticize.Please,its not a debate.Its some way to make money with 0 risk.And before posting READ the topic and the comments.

And do some calculations also.I can send a formula but don't know if it'll be easier to understand if you don't even believe its possible.

He's announcing that he'll be doing it. It's not a totally worthless idea - other people have have found buyers for bonds, see Hubbotz/Veritum's thread.

The trouble is that his interest rates are incredibly low and he's a brand new small nation in a brand new small alliance. What he really wants is a loan, and good luck even getting that.

His alliance is protected by BoC, I believe. While that helps on the stability front, I'm sure the BoC will be drawn into a war at some point, and then he's vulnerable.

The issues are of course 1. trust (new nation and all of that) and 2. security. If a nation deposits 10,000 for 250 per week, it would take 40 weeks to get all of your money back. I guarantee you that a raid or open warfare would happen sometime during that 40 weeks, which would destroy the infra & improvements that would be needed to pay that 250. So it's unlikely that the initial bond will be paid back, let alone any profit for the bond-holder.

There are raiders that focus solely on your tier, Platon, and that would love to loot that money. That's the main issue with the "safety" that you're advertising. Alliance banks are not immune to raiders. Alliances loan money to their members because they recoup it through taxes.

The suggestion is to work out a loan through BoC or your alliance.

My alliance has nothing to do with the project.

1)The money will be stored in a BEIGE colored nation.(raid that if you can.

2)Exactly,its safer to buy a bond rather than keep it in the alliance bank.It's an investment.

3)Not issuing bonds for less than 1 million.

For one million its not exactly the best rate but if you deposit 10 it makes more sense.

4)Its more of a deposit system PLUS investment.

If trust is problem note that

1)Traid s public.If one deal goes wring everybody finds out.On the counter side if it works imagine the trust built..

If the problem is the "new" nation wait a month

A year.

ten years.Doesn't matter.You could still invest.

Besides all of that report me to sheepy if I steal a single $.

1)Traid s public.If one deal goes wring everybody finds out.On the counter side if it works imagine the trust built..

A year.

A year.

Double text.wtf

You only get to keep beige for 10 days. That's a single guaranteed payment. After that, you're open for raids.

Sheepy is not responsible for enforcing contracts, nor should he be. Eh, not my money, so I'm not inclined to argue about it any more. Don't get discouraged if you don't get takers. Try BoC. They might loan to a protectorate nation for interest paid.

Platon, you did not actually address my concerns.  I suggest you slow down and actually respond cohesively (in a SINGLE POST if you don't mind).  

Yes your money may be safe.  However, you will have all of your investors flocking to get their money back *immediately* when a large war breaks out.  Whatever you're using that money for, you won't be able to use it anymore should that happen.  That means you're leaving yourself vulnerable (or whoever is getting their money from you is leaving themselves vulnerable, if they can pay you at a moment's notice).

Your rate is 2.5%.  Not 4%.  That is a big difference from 5%

If you cannot do basic math like 250,000 / 10,000,000 how am I supposed to trust you with significant amounts of money?

Despite your claims that this is not meant for big economic players, the truth is that the only people for whom this might be a good investment (trust issues aside) are large players.  Small players earn a much higher rate by investing the money into their own nation (infra, cities).  Large players with their insane infra and city costs can use this to save up for their next city, and actually have significant cash where they are willing to invest some of it.

A nation does not stay in beige forever.  Are you going to keep searching out beiged nations to keep the money safe?  

Lastly:

"Guys.If you don't like it make suggestions don't criticize.Please,its not a debate"

No, it's not a debate, but you seem to be misunderstanding some very basic issues with your proposal.  Since it's not a debate, instead of arguing back immediately, stop and think about the underlying issues, and find ways to solve them.  Again, I run a bank.  I sell bonds, and give out loans.  I've been very successful and my bank is still growing at a very pleasing rate.  I know what I'm talking about here.  I've been studying this for over four months (since I and a friend founded said bank).  Take my advice as advice instead of assuming I'm trying to shut you down.

• Upvote 2

His alliance is protected by BoC, I believe. While that helps on the stability front, I'm sure the BoC will be drawn into a war at some point, and then he's vulnerable.

The issues are of course 1. trust (new nation and all of that) and 2. security. If a nation deposits 10,000 for 250 per week, it would take 40 weeks to get all of your money back. I guarantee you that a raid or open warfare would happen sometime during that 40 weeks, which would destroy the infra & improvements that would be needed to pay that 250. So it's unlikely that the initial bond will be paid back, let alone any profit for the bond-holder.

There are raiders that focus solely on your tier, Platon, and that would love to loot that money. That's the main issue with the "safety" that you're advertising. Alliance banks are not immune to raiders. Alliances loan money to their members because they recoup it through taxes.

The suggestion is to work out a loan through BoC or your alliance.

Hehe, I happen to be one of the leaders of BoC and own a private bank. Call me.

• Upvote 1

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire

OK.

*Its 2% -1.000.000 to 9.000.000

2.5% -10.000.000 to 49.000.000

4% -50.000.000 to 80.000.000

(That's the idea.You are correct its 2.5.didn't realize I actually gave THAT example,should post figures not examples)

*I'm trying to make sense but its hard at this moment.Let's try to work this out.

*You have to understand that the higher the amount the more he is obliged to wait before he can claim back the $.

*This is not for big nations(they don't need this I guess)

*Not for new nations like two weeks obviously.Let's say for somebody with 5 cities involved in wars from time to time.So he can buy one million bond today and another tommorow.Progressively he will gather enough.

*If you say you will be taking back the $ in one week let's say the amount you receive is 100%.If not declaring that you'll have to wait (less than a day but will wait) in order to receive the rest 20%.

*Then you should immediately instead of asking questions quoting my mistakes quote them and make absuggestion houlw could this work out.

If youre experienced i guess you could share some of that expirience.

I hope i didnt leave questions unanswered(let me check).

A totalitarian state is any region that is not based on meritocracy.
Any non meritocratic system does not allow humans to evolve and keeps certain bloodlines on top of the rest squizeeng everyone else.

Apparently, by your own words, I am a totalitarian state. Would you still do business with me, even though you're apparently so against them?

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(