Wiki Ban Appeal Instructions

Dr Rush

• Wiki Mod

WIKI BAN APPEALS

It is your responsibility to read and understand these rules.  This forum is for members to appeal a Wiki ban.  Game bans may not be appealed.  Do NOT post in a thread here unless you are creating an appeal or replying to your own.  Before making an appeal, you must be aware of the following information.  Failure to follow the rules indicated below will result in your appeal being denied.  Remember that appeals are not guaranteed to be granted.  However, following this instruction will increase your odds.  A good attitude can't hurt, either.

• Complete the appeal form as fully as possible, making the admins dig through pages of logs will not help your cause.
  • Don't insult our intelligence by lying.
  • Do not "bump" your appeal.  After posting, wait for a moderator response before posting a reply.
  • Do not post in any thread other than your own.
  • Players who consistently violate rules over an extended period of time and abuse this forum may be banned from the forums, at the discretion of the moderation staff.
  • ​All wiki appeals are handled by Wiki Bureaucrats (Senior Admins), currently Dr Rush, Featherine & Kurdanak.
  • If after having your appeal denied by a Bureaucrat you wish to appeal further then PM Sheepy. 

To post a wiki ban appeal, create a new thread titled "Ban Appeal - Wiki" in this forum in the following format:

User Name/IP for anon accounts:

Date of Ban:

Reason for Ban:

Length of Ban:

Banned By:

Reason for Appeal:

Additional info: (page involved etc.)

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• 7 years later...
3 hours ago, TobyFlenderson said:

Ban Appeal

Username: TobyFlenderson

Date of Ban: 20th June 2023

Reason for ban: Creating Multiple Nations

Length of ban: 6 days

Banned by: I don't know

reason for appeal: I haven't created multiple nations, my brother and my dad also have an account and we are all on the same network. 

1. You. are supposed to created your own thread.

2. This thread explains Wiki bans, not game band.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team