The Crew

Xenodolf

So, a few nights ago, while bored and browsing the xbox live store i came across, The Crew a racing game set in an open world based on the United States well some of, any who [ lol ] first off i was thinking ' okay a need for speed with actual locations based on real cities around the states'  but after a few hours i noticed i was still playing and it was quite fun..

Here's a link to The Crew's official web - 

• Upvote 1

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Like the game, graphics could be improved and AI is terrible and Need more traffic in open world.

lol AI is alittle sloppy, i thought the graphics were okay and as for the traffic  :lol: ' only losers go slow, i wanna go FAST ' 

tNyPRz9.png

lol AI is alittle sloppy, i thought the graphics were okay and as for the traffic  :lol: ' only losers go slow, i wanna go FAST ' 

But whenever I have nothing to do for a day, I would like to do a realistic road trip across the states, from Washington to Miami in a realistic everyday car! Without more traffic, I feel left out! New York doesn't have only 5 cars driving around! The middle of New Mexico does!

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

But whenever I have nothing to do for a day, I would like to do a realistic road trip across the states, from Washington to Miami in a realistic everyday car! Without more traffic, I feel left out! New York doesn't have only 5 cars driving around! The middle of New Mexico does

good point

tNyPRz9.png

• 3 months later...

Posting purely to rid myself of C-Temple's thumbnail on the board index. >.<

But to be relavent, the crew is a pretty great game.  :lol:

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.