Forum and Game suggestions

If you are going to ban Nazism and Swastikas and anything related to Nazi Germany etc. Then ban Anything that has to do with ISIS and the people responsible for slaughtering and beheading of thousands of people. This is not a place for that.

If people make pro-ISIS posts/threads, then they should be warned, just like Pro-Nazi posts/threads.

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

• Administrators

I'm going to end this discussion right here, because this is constantly brought up. 

We do not support or condone terrorism here. Let me make that clear first.

I also have no intention of driving away people that practice Islam and are different than the majority of the players here. Diversity is good, it can create conflict and political drama, etc. We don't ban people from the forums or game because they are different or a minority.

When someone makes a rule breaking post, they are warned. We have created a system that is written out and anyone can read through and understand the rules and the warning system. If you break the rules, you get warned, we move on. Multiple warnings results in temporarily suspensions, and eventually a permanent ban.

Now let me make this clear - the reason that Nazism is banned on these forums and in-game is because we don't want neo-Nazi groups here. There was a point in time were the game had alliances modeled after the SS, and other nazi related things, but it was decided that that image hurt the game and playerbase and a specific rule was made against Nazism.

ISIS/Terrorism is a separate matter, in that related discussion is not specifically banned. However, illegal activity (terrorism, murder, etc.) is against the rules, and there are plenty of rules in place that will prevent these forums from ever being a terrorist hub or anything of that matter. However we don't have a large group of people playing the game that are supporting ISIS or terrorism, so the rules have not been modified to specifically ban anything related to it, like we have a ban with Nazism.

If you take issue with another player, I suggest that you turn to in-game mechanics, like war, embargoes, etc. just like nations do in the real world. There is no need to attack a player's RL persona, harass them, or be otherwise disrespectful.

This discussion is over, and we will not tolerate further challenges of the Forum Rules.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Moderators

Also note:

Abuse of the report system is strictly prohibited.

Spamming us with fraudulent reports is obviously not a solution. It's immature, and will result in due punishment.