Join the Galactic Empires

Conner Temple

Hello there, I am C Temple, founder and ruler of the Galactic Empires. The alliance was created as an ambitious project to create a community driven alliance, and help all nations grow to their full potential.

Headquarters are located on the centre of Europe.

We are in the green color sphere.

We have 5% tax rates on both resources and money.

Right now, we don't have a forum or IRC channel but I'm hoping on working on those soon.

Charter- https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8740-charter-of-galactic-empire/

Now what do we want to do? Well we want to have a friendly community that welcomes all types. Help out new members with the ins and outs of the game. Eventually get aid, loan and grant projects out in the near future once we grow in size. And finally we want to reach into the rest of the community of Politics and War with passion, and spread our wings in happiness.

By joining this alliance, you will receive $250,000 bonus as a compliment for joining us, and you will be recognized as one of the first members to join.

And right now, we are looking for an alliance to protect us. If you want to protect us, tell me and we'll get the agreement underway.

Join here today, you don't have to send a message, or sign up on the forums (because there are no forums yet... duh). All you have to do is press the join button and 99.9% of people that sign up will be accepted without any hesitation.

Click here to join- https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1867

Edited by C Temple
  • Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg