Rozalia vs Ibrahim, on Islamic Misdeeds

Rozalia

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is correct in this matter?

whatever_tickles_your_pickle_bumper_bump

I still believe Ibrahim to be a fake. Eventough he sends out many messages with youtubes/links/copy pastes, he stil is activly involved with a bunch of christians/atheists/agnostics/jews/blacks/!@#$'s playing a game that is in no way related to anything he claims to be a supporter of. I sinserly believe he/she could be a smart kid/fat old dude/dudette that has no opinions at all but it just assuming this role. 

I just find it funny how you try to cover up your own personal inability to process the fact that others have starkly different opinions to your own, by simply dismissing them as trolls. And I'm an average sized male between the ages of 20-30 (since you seem so confused).

BONUS! Since I know how much Vivke likes videos (*sarcasm*).

Edited by Ibrahim
ztt5Wgs.png

#7. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?
  • Upvote 4

#7. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Fixed it for you.

Removing the Islam part out of it I see, crafty if you plan to make use of that but no I ain't letting you do that. 

#8. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?
  • Upvote 1

#∞

#9. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?
  • Upvote 3

Removing the Islam part out of it I see, crafty if you plan to make use of that but no I ain't letting you do that. 

#8. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi the Caliph for (of) Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim", do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?

At least say "of" instead of "for", add a comma, and "the".

ztt5Wgs.png

At least say "of" instead of "for", add a comma, and "the".

Still not answering the question, you're in a real bad way if that is the best you got now. 

#10. Again dear Ibrahim... Is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Caliph for Islam and all Muslims worldwide? As is your duty as a "good Muslim" do you recognize and support the pious Caliph? Yes or no?