Rozalia vs Ibrahim, on Islamic Misdeeds

Rozalia

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is correct in this matter?

I gave clear references (Quran and Ijma of the scholars) for the specific objective rules regarding apostasy in Islam, in my first sentence. Try again.

How on earth did you interpret: "I don't believe there are any Muslim leaders of any recognised country, today." to mean that there were no "true Muslim(s)" period? Do I honestly have to break everything I say down for you lot or are you just taking the piss?

Next time I will just respond with this (instead of wasting my time)....

CIB0SInWEAAkRXc.jpg

Could you translate your post into international english? Cause I think I get the gist, but it's pretty hard for a non-brit. Given that there's at least 8 countries that claim to follow Sharia law to the letter, it's pretty confusing to  a non-Muslim to say that no country is lead by a Muslim.

I gave clear references (Quran and Ijma of the scholars), in my first sentence, for the specific objective rules regarding apostasy in Islam. Try again.

How on earth did you interpret: "I don't believe there are any Muslim leaders of any recognised country, today." to mean that there were no "true Muslim(s)" period? Do I honestly have to break everything I say down for you lot or are you taking the piss?

Next time I will just respond with this (instead of wasting my time)....

CIB0SInWEAAkRXc.jpg

Could have just read the link instead of embarrassing yourself again but I suppose it wasn't in video format so you weren't interested. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Could you translate your post into international english? Cause I think I get the gist, but it's pretty hard for a non-brit.

nvm  :P

Given that there's at least 8 countries that claim to follow Sharia law to the letter, it's pretty confusing to  a non-Muslim to say that no country is lead by a Muslim.

I understand. However, there is a big difference between claiming something and it being the reality.

ztt5Wgs.png

Daesh violates international law.

The only law Muslims acknowledge is Sharia law.

“inil hukmu illa lillah" (the legislation is for none but Allah)                         (Quran 12:40)

“We have revealed the Book to you explaining clearly everything, and a guidance and mercy and good news for those who submit.†(Quran 16:89)

“Nothing We have omitted from the Book.†(Quran: 6:38)

“But no, by your Rabb (lord), they can have no Iman (faith), until they make you (O Muhammad) the judge in all disputes between them and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions and accept (them) with full submission†(Quran 4:65)

“Or shall man have what he wishes? No! For Allah is the hereafter and the former (life).†(Quran 53:25-26)

“Have you (O Muhammad) seen him who has taken as his ilah (god) his own desire (Hawah)? Would you then be a Wakil (disposer of his affairs) over him? Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are even farther astray from the Path.†(Quran: 25:43)

“It is not fitting for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided an affair (for them), that they should (after that) have any option in their decision; and whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in plain errorâ€. (Quran 33:36)

Surely not even the Qu'ran advocates for the killing of prisoners or the gassing of innocents?

What do you mean by "not even", don't start your question off with a disparaging remark, and provide evidence of them "gassing innocents".

ztt5Wgs.png

Indeed. However, Armed American mercenaries trying to kill them can't exactly be defined as "innocents".

How about we separate facts from fiction... k? How does that sound? I'm not going to get into hypotheticals with you. 

Interesting thing you should have taken away from those articles is the fact that they granted a non-Muslim German Journalist permission to enter their territory, provided him with his own security detail (free of charge), gave him a tour, and allowed him to film and conduct interviews. All of this despite knowing full well that he wrote critical articles about them and the fact that they were being hunted by intelligence agencies from various countries, not the least of which is Germany, but that doesn't quite fit your script does it?   :)

ztt5Wgs.png

The only law Muslims acknowledge is Sharia law.

And you as a Holy Muslim on the level of the ISIS prophets do too right? You have any sisters/nieces who go to school? You ban them from going out by themselves? From driving? You beat them for being the least bit independent or do you skip straight to the beheading? If you don't then you're a heretic, no true Muslim. 

Interesting thing you should have taken away from those articles is the fact that they granted a non-Muslim German Journalist permission to enter their territory, provided him with his own security detail (free of charge), gave him a tour, and allowed him to film and conduct interviews. All of this despite knowing full well that he wrote critical articles about them and the fact that they were being hunted by intelligence agencies from various countries, not the least of which is Germany, but that doesn't quite fit your script does it?   :)

Well that certainly excuses all the beheading and genocide. They're narcissists, not hard to work out why they would allow it.

Hilarious how after seeing a bunch of links talking about the evil of ISIS you ignore it all so you can take a snippet and say "what nice people those ISIS lads are". You're a mockery, a joke. You insult all the people those lunatics have killed, but of course all those Muslims weren't actually Muslims so it's okay.

• Upvote 2

Oh no. Poor Ibrahim can't handle the heat so he has to quote one of my older posts and post a "funny" picture instead.

Maybe I should have gone with a Nazi dog... it would have been more fitting.

WARNING! GRAPHIC IMAGE!

syria_assad_war_genocide_torture.jpg

Cowardly as always. 

At least the other are actually engaging in a debate, where as all you do is just stick to the same silly rhetoric, and the sad thing is, I see no hope of you realising that this is actually the debate section any time soon. The fact that I am telling you this probably won't make any difference.

ztt5Wgs.png

Maybe I should have gone with a Nazi dog... it would have been more fitting.

Oh no! Man who thinks ISIS are doing holy work by cutting off heads and genociding people appeals to emotions. No, you don't get to do that.

Beyond that those sort of images are the realm of that bloke in Coventry who is completely discredited so enough with them. 

At least the other are actually engaging in a debate, where as all you do is just stick to the same silly rhetoric, and the sad thing is, I see no hope of you realising that this is actually the debate section any time soon. The fact that I am telling you this probably won't make any difference.

I've debated you enough but now direct questions seem more apt. You talk of debating but you refuse to even acknowledge many of my questions... why? If you're on here supporting ISIS then clearly you're shameless... so why not answer?

• Upvote 2

Russia's first airstrikes in support of the tyrannical mass murderer Assad, targets the FSA (who are actively fighting IS), and kills over 40 civilians. http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/01/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkmen-idUSKCN0RV4FP20151001

"We strongly condemn Russia, which was not satisfied with its unlimited support of the murderous regime and now rains down bombs on the Syrian people, promising 'democracy'," the statement said.

ztt5Wgs.png

Russia's first airstrikes in support of the tyrannical mass murderer Assad, targets the FSA (who are actively fighting IS), and kills over 40 civilians. http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/01/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkmen-idUSKCN0RV4FP20151001

"We strongly condemn Russia, which was not satisfied with its unlimited support of the murderous regime and now rains down bombs on the Syrian people, promising 'democracy'," the statement said.

Whats funny about this is no doubt after the news of Russia bombing "moderates" in Syria you'll now be talking about how evil they and Assad are. Meanwhile you support cutting people's heads off for little/no reason... yet have the gall to dare to try and appeal to emotion with us?

Just like I said you would, predictable. The terrorist and genocide supporter tries to shame those siding with the legitimate government against ISIS and that other group of fanatics, the "moderates".

Look I don't like Assad either. In fact, I hate his guts.

But I rather have him in power than the radical Daeshbags. The FSA will win eventually though.

Yup can't help but agree with this.

Ibrahim; Who would you class as true exponents of Islam?

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Honestly, who is the terrorist/genocide supporter?

Me for not condemning the, discriminate, decapitation of Assad's serial killers, by the very people who they tried to kill? Or Rozalia for proudly admitting to supporting Assad's genocidal campaign, and the killing of 40 civilians by his beloved Putin?

If not outright evil; his Machiavellian perspective on the Syrian conflict is seriously disturbing to say the least and I'm sure he is all too aware of the fact that bombs are by their very nature:

1) Indiscriminate. (So engaging in any bombing campaign means you are prepared and willing to kill hundreds/thousands of civilians to achieve your political objective; which by the way is the very definition of "terrorism".)

2) Includes nasty little things called "shrapnel" which decapitates their victims, maims them, mutilates the corpses, etc. (So for him to mention the beheading of soldiers as something he find to be "immoral", while at the same time supporting the decapitations being carried out by those he himself claims to support (via the shrapnel in the bombs they are dropping on people), is a little hypocritical if you ask me.) 

Bombs also kill their victims by...

• Burning them alive.
  • Crushing them to death under tons of falling debris.
  • Suffocating the survivors to death if they are stuck under the fallen debris.
  • Starving/dehydrating the survivors to death if they are stuck under the fallen debris but still have adequate air flow, etc.
ztt5Wgs.png

Just to illustrate my point about bombs decapitating their victims...

Maj. Patrick Porteous, British infantry, was 26, when he stormed ashore at Sword Beach with the No. 4 Commando unit (during D-Day): "We passed a small house and a frantic Frenchman came running out and said that his wife had been wounded and asked if we had a doctor. At that very moment I heard a mortar bomb approaching and threw myself flat on the ground.

"The Frenchman was a little slow on the uptake - presumably he had never been mortared before - because there was an explosion, and as I looked up I saw his head rolling down the road." [source: Nothing Less Than Victory by Russell Miller]

ztt5Wgs.png

Honestly, who is the terrorist/genocide supporter?

You. You've admitted to supporting ISIS and glorify them so yeah, you.

Me for not condemning the, discriminate, decapitation of Assad's serial killers, by the very people who they tried to kill? Or Rozalia for proudly admitting to supporting Assad's genocidal campaign, and the killing of 40 civilians by his beloved Putin?

Nice try but ISIS are mostly foreigners. ISIS are not fighting in self defence either which is new for you I suppose, now not only are they holy Muslims, but they're victims too.

Blame yourself and the media quoting that bloke from Coventry who literally makes stuff up. When enough lies are spread I start doubting any such news, especially if it's being championed by a completely discredited individual like yourself.

If not outright evil; his Machiavellian perspective on the Syrian conflict is seriously disturbing to say the least and I'm sure he is all too aware of the fact that bombs are by their very nature:

1) Indiscriminate. (So engaging in any bombing campaign means you are prepared and willing to kill hundreds/thousands of civilians to achieve your political objective; which by the way is the very definition of "terrorism".)

2) Includes nasty little things called "shrapnel" which decapitates their victims, maims them, mutilates the corpses, etc. (So for him to mention the beheading of soldiers as something he find to be "immoral", while at the same time supporting the decapitations being carried out by those he himself claims to support (via the shrapnel in the bombs they are dropping on people), is a little hypocritical if you ask me.)

Being called disturbing by the ISIS supporter, what a laugh.

FSA use those "Hell Cannons" of their's which are indiscriminate while ISIS, well everyone knows what those murderous thugs do. Yet I don't see you attacking them over it. All the sides are killing civilians, Assad is merely the best of the lot. FSA some people may believe are better because "democracy", but it is naive thinking. America has admitted to arming, training, and generally supporting them. As an organization they are an umbrella term meaning there is no real centralized power structure you can point to and say "Syria under them is going to be like this". To me it's plainly obvious that if they win at best Syria will get a different brand of fanatics then ISIS in charge, at worse a new civil war will immediately begin between the forces formally pledging themselves to the FSA. That is why Assad is the best option for Syria.

And this answers Rob's question how?

It doesn't. Ibrahim just doesn't want to answer it so tries to cook up some misdirections so we start talking about something else instead and he gets off having to answer them. So on that note Ibrahim.

Ibrahim; Who would you class as true exponents of Islam?

Don't Daesh and their buddies use Suicide bombs? Are they not indiscriminate?

• Upvote 1

And this answers Rob's question how?

Well, it wasn't in response to his question :P

Though someone who is actually on the ground assessing the situation, and making the decision as to whether or not to manually set it off, can be far more discriminate, the bomb itself will always be indiscriminate.

You. You've admitted to supporting ISIS and glorify them so yeah, you.

Says who, You? The person with his head so far up ASSad's butthole, he can no longer pull it out?   

Nice try but ISIS are mostly foreigners.

They control 50% of Syria and are governing the affairs of hundreds of thousands of Syrians (10 million people across both Syria and Iraq). And you think they are mostly made up of the 30,000 (highest estimate) foreigners who immigrated to them? Ignorance personified.

ztt5Wgs.png

-snip-

Says who, You? The person with his head so far up ASSad's butthole, he can no longer pull it out?   

-snip-

Threads over, Ibrahim has resorted to an as->ass joke as his last line of defense, can we really expect anything more?

• Upvote 3

Well, it wasn't in response to his question :P

Though someone who is actually on the ground assessing the situation, and making the decision as to whether or not to manually set it off, can be far more discriminate, the bomb itself will always be indiscriminate.

And you still go without answering so again: Ibrahim; Who would you class as true exponents of Islam?

Suicide bombers are now discriminate apparently. Are suicide bombers right to blow themselves up? Please answer, I want to know what a righteous Muslim thinks.

Says the drooling ISIS supporter who thinks Saudi Arabia is far too liberal. 

Oh and yes you do glorify them as they are apparently the only real Muslim force out there doing god's work. If not then I offer you the chance to condemn them now. Admit they are cutting of heads due to religious intolerance and racism. Call them lunatics, a death cult. Can you do that? You certainly haven't been able to the last half a dozen times I've asked you to.

So are they holy Muslims or evil ones, go on give us your final verdict. Oh and no using Assad to avoid answering, he is irrelevant to the questions about ISIS put to you.

They control 50% of Syria and are governing the affairs of hundreds of thousands of Syrians (10 million people across both Syria and Iraq). And you think they are mostly made up of the 30,000 (highest estimate) foreigners who immigrated to them? Ignorance personified.

The CIA estimate they have 20,000 to 30,000 soldiers in Syria. 20,000 of which are estimated to be foreigners (to use the smallest estimate). If you can prove otherwise, with an actual source and not some propaganda piece then go ahead.

Cramming as much nonsense as you can into one post, as per usual, I see.

Oh and yes you do glorify them as they are apparently the only real Muslim force out there doing god's work.

If I said this then why, pray, did you not simply quote me?  :)

If not then I offer you the chance to condemn them now.

Not condemning ≠ condoning.

Admit they are cutting of heads due to religious intolerance and racism.

I'm pretty sure it had more to do with the fact that those soldiers were trying to kill them more than anything.

Call them lunatics, a death cult. Can you do that? You certainly haven't been able to the last half a dozen times I've asked you to.

That's because I prefer truth/honesty, and they happen to be neither of those things.

The CIA estimate they have 20,000 to 30,000 soldiers in Syria. 20,000 of which are estimated to be foreigners (to use the smallest estimate). If you can prove otherwise, with an actual source and not some propaganda piece then go ahead.

Given the fact that they are fighting both the Iraqi/Syrian armies and the rebels in Syria all at the same time, I am assuming they have a lot more than 30,000 soldiers, and the Kurds who are actually fighting them on the ground claim they have around 200,000.

They are also not just made up of fighters but judges, administrators, doctors, engineers, street cleaners, builders, etc. Since they are acting as a de facto state in the vast territory the control by taxing the local population, selling oil, and providing services to 10 million people (according to the Committee of the Red Cross).

ztt5Wgs.png