Never-ending Beige?

Yukon Don

Noticed a few nations recently that don't seem to be coming off beige on time...but this one (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9686) is particularly late (a few turns already)...could it be related to the server "hiccup" issue mentioned in this thread?  http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7222-no-income-for-2-turns/

Edited by Yukon Don
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

You are correct, it is a result of a couple of server issues we had yesterday, and some turns that didn't fire correctly.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Okay....so can we get an estimate on the number of turns missed?  I've watched at least 4-5 nations that are all well over 12 turns behind on turning back to gray?!  Did we miss that many turns?  Or does the 5 day clock reset with the missed turns?  

Is this still an issue? An alliance mate found this guy who should have gone to gray a couple turns ago. He says he's seen others, but that's the one he linked.

Appears he's gray now. Keep in mind, they go to gray the turn AFTER the beige timer expires.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Appears he's gray now. Keep in mind, they go to gray the turn AFTER the beige timer expires.

Ok. By our calculations, the beige timer should have ended at 4pm game time. So you're saying that means he would have gone gray at 6pm game time. He didnt turn until 10pm game time. But we'll keep what you said in mind. Thanks.

Ok. By our calculations, the beige timer should have ended at 4pm game time. So you're saying that means he would have gone gray at 6pm game time. He didnt turn until 10pm game time. But we'll keep what you said in mind. Thanks.

Yes, but a few days ago there was a server glitch that didn't move turns forward reported in a couple of threads. All should be well :)

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!