Butterkupistan's Flag

Nietzschelloo

The Tremendous nation of Butterkupistan has hired a high-fashion team of designers to craft a flag. A flag that we believe embodies our principles and values. It may take a while for the weavers to hoist it up for the world of Orbis to see [i.e., I am poor] but the design has been created. The Great Irish of Dinosaur gifted to us this vision and we wear it proudly.

The Butterkupistonians hope you enjoy our a e s t h e t i c. 

Kisses, Hugs, and Belly Rubs.

Nietz. 

9AoArmq.jpg

• Upvote 1

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

Beautiful.

• Upvote 1

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

For ingame use you should crop it into 2,5:1,5 ratio.

Definitely. But for now the vision of the Butterkupistonians can serve as a Beacon to all who might approach us in war and in peace.

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png