Bonus Token Reset

Raickoz

So I bought 7 tokens over several purchases during a week with money and redeemed them for money(InGame), I then proceeded to use the money to build my nation up. When there was a changelog change on the tokens being worth more money I wondered if this patch had reset the monthly token usage

What happened: I was wondering if the recent change to token prices had reset my monthly usage so I tried to redeem my 7th token this month and I was successfull.

So the recent patch has reset my token redemption limit, I'm not sure if this was a freak accident or it applies to everyone. I'm just reporting that this occured.

I think this could be abused.

Edited by Raickoz

• Administrators

So the the token limit resets monthly and isnt limited to your purchases within the recent 30 days?

That seems possible to exploit (kind of).

Correct, and I don't see how it's exploitable.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link