starting a war the score difference

Elliehanna

I am not sure this is a bug or not but I had a nation declare war on me on the 28th, I was at 166 score they were at 247 when the war was declaired by them I thought the difference down was only 50 or 60 points not 80, if this is not a bug it seems a bit excessive as I had just gotten my 1st ship, they had 6 missiles (which I ate one) and just way out matched me in every way.  I tried to look this up to see what the lowest numbers you could attack but I could not find anything so wanted to post here just in case it is a bug.

• Administrators

The war range is -25%/+75%. 

Most likely they were close to your range but didn't have a lot of military, and then declared war on you, and so their score went up.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

yea they went from 207 to 247 from the 27th to the 28th and so that must have been just close enough and since it doesn't say when on the 28th it jumped up to 247 their is no telling.

Scores are also only saved once a day, you could go from 0-10,000 score in the same day, and the record would only show the 10,000 (or whatever you ended with that day).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link