Looting money glitch?

seabasstion

President Morgan of Zamora ordered a ground attack upon your nation of PowerPrittGlue. The attack was an immense triumph. President Morgan's forces lost 99 soldiers and 1 tanks, while your defenders lost 0 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 0.00 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 55.68 infrastructure in the city of Cyanoacrylate. President Morgan stole $200,730.54 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements. 

when this attack happened i had 300k total cash in my account. is it really your intent to have a single ground attack steal 2/3rds of a nation's income (which was 3 turns at this point) that has 10 cities or is something not functioning right?

being able to steal 2/3rds seems rather steep and prohibitive for any sort of conventional warfare comeback. if i were my aggressors (hey dont read this guys i dont want you getting any ideas!) they could stagger their attacks that at the 10am turn nation 1 attacks and steals all but 100k (lets be honest there isnt much you can do with 100k in a war). next turn, nation 2 attacks and steals all but 100k again, next turn, nation 3 attacks and steals all but 100k again. for the next turn, nation 1 is able to attack with 3 new fresh MAP again

just want to check in since this seems unusual that 1 city of 10 would have 2/3rds of my nation's total cash available for loot on a single turn. i was trying to save up a bit and actually mount an airforce double buy (600k to buy 150 planes a day = 1.2M) but i guess since that wont happen ill go back to missile turtling :/

thanks for looking into it

Up to 75% of a ;player's money can be stolen in a ground attack.

Money Looted = MIN(((Attacking Soldiers * RAND(0.5,1)) + (Attacking Tanks * RAND(7,13)) * Victory), Defender's Money * 0.75, Defender's Money - 100,000)